:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Boem wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
Was watching a documentary on Anime studios awhile back... In one department this artist , all she does is copy and paste colors from one screen to another. I was amazed how quick she was... I’ll see if I can find the video, it was on Netflix.
It’s seems Anime studios are extremely family oriented and their quality control goes through so many processes. I was highly grateful for their hard work.

Yeah, in other news, pour me a scotch on the rocks while i watch baccano.

Slacker.

Peace,

-Boem-

Interesting you mentioned scotch, cause I have to buy scotch need something fancy know of any? Oh and I’m binging on all the Netflix Anime... For inquiring minds ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Go watch baccano, no clue how old it is but it's excellent o7

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I don't know all of the anime that netflix has, but I can definitely recommend fate (all of them) and seven deadly sins.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Boem wrote:
Go watch baccano, no clue how old it is but it's excellent o7

Peace,

-Boem-

I’m watching Godzilla Anime... It’s okay. I’ll switch to baccano tonight. Ty for the mention.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Kaguya is over, am sad. Loved the ramen scene last week.

Watching jojo part5 atm, and i missed a few weeks of dororo and mob, which will fit in nicely.

My plan to watch list is getting bigger weekly.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
FCK42 wrote:
I don't know all of the anime that netflix has, but I can definitely recommend fate (all of them) and seven deadly sins.

All done with those, couldn’t find the other one that was mentioned... JoJo Bizarres adventure seems tempting. Something evergreen looks really nice...

"
solwitch wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

All done with those, couldn’t find the other one that was mentioned... JoJo Bizarres adventure seems tempting. Something evergreen looks really nice...

Violet Evergarden. Beautiful show. I can definitely recommend that one aswell.
Watched first episode of Violet Evergarden... I don’t want to hate it. Yep that’s how I want to put it... It’s going to be a love hate relationship with this one.... I think the director is new on this Anime. However the music and animations are top notch. So I’m torn, should I continue or move on since my expectations after watching the first episode has downgraded.

"
solwitch wrote:
Watched first episode of Violet Evergarden... I don’t want to hate it. Yep that’s how I want to put it... It’s going to be a love hate relationship with this one.... I think the director is new on this Anime. However the music and animations are top notch. So I’m torn, should I continue or move on since my expectations after watching the first episode has downgraded.

I'm sorry, I should've warned you that it starts very slowly. It is definitely worth the watch though, some of the later episodes are absolutely fantastic. Please continue watching. If you really do want to drop it, then PLEASE at least watch episode 10, it is one of the best anime episodes I've ever seen.
SAO rant with spoilers inside
*SIGH* Why? Why do you have to keep doing this, SAO? The episode was going pretty well, it could've been actually good for once and then you manage to fuck up everything again within the last 5 minutes. This is getting beyond frustrating at this point. I want to be able to like it, but... look, Kirito should've died at least five times by now, and those are only the obvious "deaths" that were shown in the series (when he got poisoned in SAO, when he got killed but actually came back in SAO, when he got stabbed with a syringe at the end of the ggo arc, wehn the same shit happened once more at the beginning of alicisation and again in the latest episode).

Also, what kind of lame ass security door are they using that you can easily cut it open with an angle grinder??? For something as secret, high tech and heavily secured as that project is supposed to be, it's got some laughably awful security measures. I'd put armed guards and maybe also some automatic defense systems in front of everything important, preferably at the end of a larger room with that is directly connected to a straight hallway, to create a choke point and allow possible intruders no cover and use some sort of vault door that you'd need enough explosives to blow the entire platform up to get it open.
What REALLY got me was the "main power line" bullshit. Every large and important supercomputer (and that thing CLEARLY counts as one of those) has at least one emergency backup power source. And no, there are not going to be any fluctuations or "surges" in the power or whatever, as soon as any larger inconsistency in power supply is noted they kick in so that the thing can continue running without problems.

Heck, at least have SOME scientific accuracy and fry the damn idiot that tried to cut (as in literally cut off the cable) an UP AND RUNNING main power source of something that clearly needs a fuckton of power.

I was already over the nonsense they had in the first half of the episode because they managed to put a good and powerful message in it for once, but that last part... *SIGH*

You hit the nail on the head, Charan. Frustrating is one of the best words to describe this series.

I REALLY want to be ablt to like it, but... it's like it actively tries to prevent me from doing that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info