:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

^Yeah they seem to have fixed the forums.

also i read

"
FCK42 wrote:
In my oüinion

As "in my onion", which made a whole lot of nonsense.

not much to contribute on the topic, Mob 5 stars and getting high up and neverland i watched 3 episodes so far and they where all solid.

I really like how that shows make you "sit on edge" at the most mundane looking scenes. Looking for them little "tells".

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
...I should stop writing longer texts on my phone. Before anyone asks, yes, I have one. Fucking typos (german keyboard layout, ü is right next to p).
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
But for real, the Domestic Girlfriend opening is incredible. That, Kaguya Sama and Neverland are my top three OPs for this season.

It most definetly is.

It's one of those openings where i keep watching it every show and that doesn't happen a lot.

And i think the animation that goes alongside with it sets the tone pretty much perfectly.

I watched 3 more episodes of it today(up to 11) and i really like the show.
It tends to be on the edge of predictable but i don't seem to mind, the characters are solid and the plot is engaging.

It made me go "humpfhh, that's rough" a few times.

Mostly because i like all of the characters and can't pick favorites :p

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : just in the middle of kaguya-sama ep 10, this is such good stuff, can't stop laughing.
Treasurer guy is up to 9 heart-attacks or so by now i reckon.
Last edited by Boem on Mar 23, 2019, 4:39:32 PM
I have to admit one thing about SAO. It actually never fails to impress me these days... with how much nonsensical bullshit it manages to cram into a single episode. It's like they were actively trying to make everyone and everything as stupid as possible.
These last few days have been bombarded with lots of anime announcements.

Re zero season 2, fate go babylonia and many others i can't think of atm.

Will be fun rest of year.
Spreading salt since 2006
Yeah, I just went through some of the announcements for shows further down the line... this is going to be an amazing year. SO much good stuff getting adapted. It's really awesome.

Doesn't make the wait for new episodes of the current shows any easier. It's REALLY hard for me to contain my excitement for Dororo tomorrow. And Tensura. And Mob. Yes, I did read the Mob manga. Doesn't make the wait any easier either, the work they've done on the fight scenes so far was brilliant and I've convinced myself that we're in for a masterpiece of a fight.
Dororo delivered. Everything is set up for the grand finale.

Same with Mob 2. That last episode better be magnificent, because we reached the point where things couldn't get more serious. I really hope the upcoming stuff surpasses anything the series has done so far, but... we'll see I guess.

Tensura had an utterly hilarious last episode... pretty much a recap slideshow with a dialogue between Ifrit and Veldora in the background... while they were playing shogi. I feel like that show could make ANYTHING work.

Edit: Well, seems like I was mistaken about the Dororo part... no finale just yet, we're in for another 12 episodes. I definitely won't complain about being wrong on this one.
Last edited by FCK42 on Mar 25, 2019, 1:10:05 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Great everything except that writing.

I found it funny how hilariously mismatched the dialogue and the visuals were... one scene in particular stood out to me:
Slight spoiler
When Alice and Kirito were on that ledge on the tower thingy, just finished fighting with the minions and Kirito said something along the lines of "We got rid of all of them" despite one of those things sitting 5 meters to his left. It was ridiculous.
Was watching a documentary on Anime studios awhile back... In one department this artist , all she does is copy and paste colors from one screen to another. I was amazed how quick she was... I’ll see if I can find the video, it was on Netflix.
It’s seems Anime studios are extremely family oriented and their quality control goes through so many processes. I was highly grateful for their hard work.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
Was watching a documentary on Anime studios awhile back... In one department this artist , all she does is copy and paste colors from one screen to another. I was amazed how quick she was... I’ll see if I can find the video, it was on Netflix.
It’s seems Anime studios are extremely family oriented and their quality control goes through so many processes. I was highly grateful for their hard work.

Yeah, in other news, pour me a scotch on the rocks while i watch baccano.

Slacker.

Peace,

-Boem-
Last edited by Boem on Mar 29, 2019, 10:38:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info