:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

What are your thoughts about "Initial D" series? Was thinking to add the series to my queue

Not the genre I ever watched, but I guess worth a shot?
Spreading salt since 2006
Hey Charan and everyone else that likes Dragon Ball, not sure if you are aware of Dragon Ball Super Kakumei.

I just found out about it from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ntW2tki0c

Looks very interesting. Just a heads up in case people didn't know about it.
Last edited by coatofarms on Feb 22, 2019, 11:56:44 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:
What are your thoughts about "Initial D" series? Was thinking to add the series to my queue

Not the genre I ever watched, but I guess worth a shot?

It's considered a classic regardless of genre. If I had access to it in full I'd give it a real go. I have a fair smattering of the soundtrack. Lots of eurobeat goodness.

I remember having "deja vu" on repeat in the background when I farmed twilight strand to get Oni-Goroshi for the first time.

Even if you decide not to watch it, you HAVE to listen to the soundtrack.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I don't often get to say this, but the latest episode of Boruto really hit my heart in the face. The whole 'Parent and Child day' concept as a multi-episode event was nice, but putting the show's most problematic father and his equally problematic kid in play was...really touching.

Spoiler
I am still not sure if I consider Orochimaru a 'father'...

I could never really get into Boruto like I did Naruto. At this point, it really seems like a long series of fillers with how 'meh' the story has been compared to the old Naruto arcs.

I mean I don't even know if it's even written by Kishimoto at this point, or if the man is just on a yacht somewhere as dozens of slave/assistants do the drawings for him.

I guess I can't blame him if he just simply handed off all creative rights to Shounen Jump.
(⌐■_■)
So mob is going to be on fire next week, massive twist in yesterdays episode.

Really looking forward to next weeks episode, the last few seconds where already looking stellar so cant wait.

On another note, i can't be the only one who is watching domestic girlfriend right?

I saw drama/romance and i just went for it, usually those sob-story's have a twist in them that's enthralling and so far it's doing a good job of delivering.

It presents an "interesting" scenario, though it lacks depth because it doesn't tackle the issue's head-on which isn't all that surprising given the drama tag.
But so far so good in my opinion.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Pretty serious Mob 2 Spoilers for Ep 8
"
Boem wrote:
So mob is going to be on fire next week, massive twist in yesterdays episode.

Peace,

-Boem-

Oh you cheecky little piece of... I see what you did there. I appreciate your sense of humor. I kinda thought something was up the moment his mother said "I should cook something delicious for him tonight"... textbook example of a death flag imo (are they dead though? I mean, it's not 100% certain yet).
I really want to see him go all out in ???%, it's something I wanted to see ever since I first saw that form. I hope it comes to that.

Related note: I'm gonna spoil myself to death by reading the manga soon. I DEFINITELY won't be able to wait until next week with that ridiculous of a cliffhanger they gave us.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
"
FCK42 wrote:
"Alita: Battle Angel" in the original version though. Can we talk about that film for a moment?

The spine collector. An amazing movie. All of the characters were well developed, the floating city reminded me of the situation presented in FF7, FF7 then probably inspired by it. I haven't seen the CGI movie, anime isn't really my thing nowdays.

You ever seen Amon Saga? That one is a classic.

What tiphares the flying city represents is a quite common in fiction. If FF was actually inspired by gunmm is hard to say.
I will watch the movie as soon as it gets out in blue-ray. my favorite cinema is currently closed due to renovations and i dislike those huge cinema chains...

I have already prepared myself mentally for the whole US fuckup of animestories through! Especially as alita is not really a happy story.

as to the current season: dororo is strange but good. Kaguya-sama fill my lighthearted humor quota nicely.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Feb 27, 2019, 7:03:15 AM
"
Boem wrote:
On another note, i can't be the only one who is watching domestic girlfriend right?

I read the manga, but I'm not sure how I feel about the story atm. It's a definitely one of the top romance stories in the genre, imho, but it can be really bittersweet with how people end up in the series.

It's like you get hit with reality everynow and then, and are like, ah yeah that's how real love kinda ends up for a lot of people, terrible, and unfufilling. Danm. Sadness.

Now, I need something to cheer myself up.

Originally, I followed the mangaka for her work with Good Ending, which was amazing for it's relationship development for the MC, probably one of the best in the romance category where the MC actually grows a lot from beginning to end.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
Spoiler
"
Boem wrote:

I read the manga, but I'm not sure how I feel about the story atm. It's a definitely one of the top romance stories in the genre, imho, but it can be really bittersweet with how people end up in the series.

It's like you get hit with reality everynow and then, and are like, ah yeah that's how real love kinda ends up for a lot of people, terrible, and unfufilling. Danm. Sadness.

Now, I need something to cheer myself up.

Originally, I followed the mangaka for her work with Good Ending, which was amazing for it's relationship development for the MC, probably one of the best in the romance category where the MC actually grows a lot from beginning to end.

We have one fucking rule in this thread.

No spoilers.

Cheers for that man zzzz

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

We have one fucking rule in this thread.

No spoilers.

Cheers for that man zzzz

Peace,

-Boem-

Well, who put a stick up your ass today, jesus.

How about we all just skip the first episode and talk in circles since we can't say shit about anything.

(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info