I'm wondering

"
Emperor_home wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Emperor_home wrote:
Dude the annoying beginners tips specifically mention all of this basic stuff, The one you disabling every new league

Trust is the bedrock that the relationship between the players and the devs is built upon. Unless you have actual, factual, non-anecdotal proof that could cast doubt about this "personal RNG" you are suggesting, it is better to leave this topic and do something productive with your time instead

I for one think that anyone reading the back and forth can decide for themselves which side has logic and reason on their side, while you try to fabricate something from nothing

Dude read the initial thread, I said I'm wondering if GGG can state it, I'm not saying such thing is exists or not.

Why ppl misusing the point )

Did you even read my post?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
guys....ive already tried.....for a LONG time.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
guys....ive already tried.....for a LONG time.

Yeah, this one's not very receptive... you could compare the logic at hand to imposing the question where your partner has been faithful for the 10 years you've been happily married.

Sure, you can ask the question. Maybe you get a chuckle and a "no, of course not" in response, but if you insist and demand to see proof without having any evidence, you are destroying that relationship. Quite thoroughly.

Incomprehensible concept to some.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
I'm still waiting on confirmation from Ouranos that the sky isn't going to fall down and squash me against the ground.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
you could compare the logic at hand to imposing the question where your partner has been faithful for the 10 years you've been happily married.

Sure, you can ask the question. Maybe you get a chuckle and a "no, of course not" in response, but if you insist and demand to see proof without having any evidence, you are destroying that relationship. Quite thoroughly.

Incomprehensible concept to some.
Sure, but one is your partner who you love and loves you back, and the other is a megacorporation that doesn't know you exist. It would be normal not to treat them the same.

Maybe in one case you would be destroying that relationship. But in the other, well, can't destroy what doesn't exist (insert tapping head gif here). Corporations are not your friends, it's healthy to not trust them.

Of course, I agree the question is unhelpful here, because it doesn't get you anywhere. If they say everything is even for everyone - even if they were to show you 'evidence'! - you still have to decide whether you trust that or not, which is the position you were already in. As you say, without your own evidence up front, it's pointless to get into.
"

Of course, I agree the question is unhelpful here, because it doesn't get you anywhere. If they say everything is even for everyone - even if they were to show you 'evidence'! - you still have to decide whether you trust that or not, which is the position you were already in. As you say, without your own evidence up front, it's pointless to get into.

That's a really great point.
I love that this subject is a thing since 2012.
IGN: Ziggro
^is it though? This is the first time I have EVER heard someone ask for straight up confirmation that the game is "fair".....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info