I'm wondering

I think it would be interesting to see what your loot seed (or whatever GGG calls it) is or how much it actually impacts drop rates.

Or at least we should now when they rearrange drop rates as they often do. Like say, for example, you target farm rituals for mortal fragments and one day they decide to reduce the rate, should GGG tell players this? I think they should since it is not an economy but a game for people to have fun with.

Not trying to make conspiracies here, but it is pretty accepted by the majority of people that drop rates are not uniform and do change over time.

I am not saying we should know everything but a little bit would be interesting.
"

Jungroan confirmed he has streamer client, thats how he got 30k+ harvest juice on one map.

And if a streamer comes up and tells you that he's a time traveler you'd also believe him?
People take sarcasm way too serious and literal.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Jungroan confirmed he has streamer client, thats how he got 30k+ harvest juice on one map.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry to comments like this.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
AYY YO I also got streamer client I did the same exact thing as jungroan did cept I got 40k juice up in dat

40k life juice np np
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
AYY YO I also got streamer client I did the same exact thing as jungroan did cept I got 40k juice up in dat

40k life juice np np

Fake news, you are not even a streamer.
how do u no that I could be streaming right now
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
roundishcap wrote:

Not trying to make conspiracies here, but it is pretty accepted by the majority of people that drop rates are not uniform and do change over time.

....while casually describing a conspiracy. It is NOT accepted by the majority that drop rates change over time lol. That is pretty much the entire conspiracy theory that the extreme minority hold right there.

What it actually is? That is what's known as this new concept called "RNG loot". Have you heard about it? It literally translates to: Your loot experience changes from time to time. GGG doesn't NEED to change it manually.

It's amazing how truly rock-bottom some thoughts are....probability and RNG is just that...RANDOM until you hit enough sample size. RNG in a public game space like this is not character-to-character, but rather game-wide. That makes it appear far more volatile (through various videos) than it truly is mathematically.

As with any and all probabilities and randomness, you can get STREAKS of both negative and positive. What you perceive as "omg they CHANGED THE LOOT DROPS" is simply a long streak of bad luck. OR it is a reaction to an abnormal streak of GOOD luck, making the perceived drop rate change even more drastic.

if you really, truly, TRULY believe that GGG has someone sitting in front of a computer....all league....comparing hard coded %s and current maximum drops and tweaking these regularly, you are out of your mind. GGG has better things to do, the people they PAY have better things to do.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 20, 2024, 7:38:42 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"
roundishcap wrote:

....while casually describing a conspiracy. It is NOT accepted by the majority that drop rates change over time lol. That is pretty much the entire conspiracy theory that the extreme minority hold right there.

What it actually is? That is what's known as this new concept called "RNG loot". Have you heard about it? It literally translates to: Your loot experience changes from time to time.

It's amazing how truly rock-bottom some thoughts are....probability and RNG is just that...RANDOM until you hit enough sample size. RNG in a public game space like this is not character-to-character, but rather game-wide. That makes it appear far more volatile (through various videos) than it truly is mathematically.

As with any and all probabilities and randomness, you can get STREAKS of both negative and positive. What you perceive as "omg they CHANGED THE LOOT DROPS" is simply a long streak of bad luck. OR it is a reaction to an abnormal streak of GOOD luck, making the perceived drop rate change even more drastic.

if you really, truly, TRULY believe that GGG has someone sitting in front of a computer....all league....comparing hard coded %s and current maximum drops and tweaking these regularly, you are out of your mind. GGG has better things to do, the people they PAY have better things to do.

Most don't understand that lmao hahahah
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
Emperor_home wrote:

I know we all assume this, but did they state that at some point?

Most people don't assume any of this. Most people just play the video game.

Stream client is just a myth, While it is true that GGG can give benefits to certain players (for example, no queue empyrean drama), we cannot say the same with specifically what you say, literally junroan made an easily replicable strategy, it's just that not many are interested in doing the same steps To reach equivalent results, you could also have bad rng in your first map and say that it is impossible and you can only achieve the same results by having stream client.
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info