I'm wondering

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"
Emperor_home wrote:

If it so why not state it?
Fair and S.A.M.E rules for all, have your hear anything about this in PoE?
Any officials tell something like this at least 1 time in the past 10 years? xD

What about PoE 2?

Do they need to state that when you press the "Q" button, it will cast the Q-assigned skill? Do they need to outright tell you that everyone's right click will have the same function for you to understand that to be the case?

How about in-game battles, do they need to tell you that YOUR shaper doesn't have 100x the hp and damage of MY shaper?

How about the acts? Is my reward for helping Eramir in act 2 100 passive points?

They owe you nothing they haven't already given you in the form of....playing the game.

Trust is a bad argument....but if you literally have ZERO trust that your experience with the game is the same as anyone else's, that is YOUR personal hangup and I would suggest just not playing the game then. I wonder what real life feels like with that mindset...Truman Show-esque.

Actually they did state what rclick is doing and what Q is doing. Also they have provide Shaper XP and other stats for WIKI. Also there was a bug when some ppl haven't get passive point reward from quests (and also a bug when some players get extra passive point), long time ago, so they implement a /passives.

Now, let see hm do you want your job contract clearly state than you will have wage?
Or do you want a worming about cinema that it is not suitable for your kinds?

In the modern word, where everyone is hypocrites I want that everything is clearly stated, yes.

Trust is between family and friends, there is no such a thing as trust between seller and buyer.
They didn't provide those things you find on the wiki

They were datamined

By the community

Much like almost everything else you can find on 3rd party websites.

Why do you think poedb exists?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Emperor_home wrote:

Actually they did state what rclick is doing and what Q is doing. Also they have provide Shaper XP and other stats for WIKI. Also there was a bug when some ppl haven't get passive point reward from quests (and also a bug when some players get extra passive point), long time ago, so they implement a /passives.

Now, let see hm do you want your job contract clearly state than you will have wage?

In the modern word, where everyone is hypocrites I want that everything is clearly stated, yes.

Trust is between family and friends, there is no such a thing as trust between seller and buyer.

You are wrong. Not once did they state "Right click does this", nor anything else I mentioned. In-game there is a "choose what right click does" spot, but GGG has never explicitly come out to "confirm" this, which is what you are asking them to do.

Additionally, like Art said above, GGG hasn't once outright stated any of the "numbers" that run PoEDB, or POB, or any of the wikis. These are created by PLAYERS, not the company. 99% of the numbers and programs we have are datamined information that was never explicitly shared by GGG, ever.

And also like I said before, trust IS a weak argument and I try to avoid it, but... "There is no such thing as trust between seller and buyer". Do you live in some kind of society on the moon all by yourself? There HAS TO BE trust between seller and buyer. When you go to a store and buy a product you TRUST that its the product you are paying for. When you eat a piece of food, you TRUST that the ingredients of that food are on the label. You trust that the food is not going to poison and kill you. When you put money into a bank, you TRUST that the money you put in is still "yours". Society cannot function without "trust" between buyers and sellers.

Every time you buy a box of Post cereal, do you contact Post with the serial number of the box to make sure that it is indeed the cereal that's in that particular box? I can guarantee you that Post has never explicitly stated to the masses: This shipment of Raisin Bran cereal boxes contains Raisin Bran. You TRUST that to be the case.

Granted, in the real world there are OTHER systems at play too. Laws exist to enforce "trust", but the trust has to be there first for the law to even matter. It is only in exceedingly rare and special circumstances that trust is broken, but the DEFAULT is trust, not distrust.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 21, 2024, 5:44:12 PM
Forums have been so good lately, they're keeping me from loading up PoE.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"
Emperor_home wrote:

You are wrong. Not once did they state "Right click does this", nor anything else I mentioned. In-game there is a "choose what right click does" spot, but GGG has never explicitly come out to "confirm" this, which is what you are asking them to do.

Additionally, like Art said above, GGG hasn't once outright stated any of the "numbers" that run PoEDB, or POB, or any of the wikis. These are created by PLAYERS, not the company. 99% of the numbers and programs we have are datamined information that was never explicitly shared by GGG, ever.

And also like I said before, trust IS a weak argument and I try to avoid it, but... "There is no such thing as trust between seller and buyer". Do you live in some kind of society on the moon all by yourself? There HAS TO BE trust between seller and buyer. When you go to a store and buy a product you TRUST that its the product you are paying for. When you eat a piece of food, you TRUST that the ingredients of that food are on the label. You trust that the food is not going to poison and kill you. When you put money into a bank, you TRUST that the money you put in is still "yours". Society cannot function without "trust" between buyers and sellers.

Every time you buy a box of Post cereal, do you contact Post with the serial number of the box to make sure that it is indeed the cereal that's in that particular box? I can guarantee you that Post has never explicitly stated to the masses: This shipment of Raisin Bran cereal boxes contains Raisin Bran. You TRUST that to be the case.

Granted, in the real world there are OTHER systems at play too. Laws exist to enforce "trust", but the trust has to be there first for the law to even matter. It is only in exceedingly rare and special circumstances that trust is broken, but the DEFAULT is trust, not distrust.

What game was it where the devs stated they sometimes didn't ban cheaters, but hindered their RNG so they'd keep playing on the same account but wouldn't get the best drops?
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"
Emperor_home wrote:

Dude the annoying beginners tips specifically mention all of this basic stuff, The one you disabling every new league
"
Emperor_home wrote:

Dude the annoying beginners tips specifically mention all of this basic stuff, The one you disabling every new league

and why in the world should you trust that?! The devs aren't LITERALLY telling you that what is written in the game is actually how it works.

It doesn't outright say your tutorial is the same as mine. It doesn't outright say your game is the same as my game. GGG has NOT confirmed this to be true.

If you want them to "confirm" fairness....then you are asking them to confirm ALL THE fairness that you are assuming.

Is it dawning on you yet how absurd that is?
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 22, 2024, 1:17:51 PM
"
Emperor_home wrote:

Trust is the bedrock that the relationship between the players and the devs is built upon. Unless you have actual, factual, non-anecdotal proof that could cast doubt about this "personal RNG" you are suggesting, it is better to leave this topic and do something productive with your time instead

I for one think that anyone reading the back and forth can decide for themselves which side has logic and reason on their side, while you try to fabricate something from nothing
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Emperor_home wrote:

Trust is the bedrock that the relationship between the players and the devs is built upon. Unless you have actual, factual, non-anecdotal proof that could cast doubt about this "personal RNG" you are suggesting, it is better to leave this topic and do something productive with your time instead

I for one think that anyone reading the back and forth can decide for themselves which side has logic and reason on their side, while you try to fabricate something from nothing

Dude read the initial thread, I said I'm wondering if GGG can state it, I'm not saying such thing is exists or not.

Why ppl misusing the point )
Yes, they can. Now ask yourself. Why should they bother?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info