Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

Is unique jewel WARRIOR'S TALE Crimson Jewel (100% increased effect of tattoos in radius) dropable this league?
I didn't want much, just some work on the gladiator. I know that melees aren't GGG's priority.
*instant skills can no longer be binded to left click* but why though??? Is this to force people to use the new gem no one wants to use? Kinda lame guys, come on.
"
The Veiled modifier that provides reduced Mana Cost of Skills during Effect can no longer be unveiled or crafted on Flasks.

Bull! Maybe remove -mana cost from jewellery too, huh?!
"
Siegalpha wrote:
I didn't want much, just some work on the gladiator. I know that melees aren't GGG's priority.

They've already said it's mostly due to limitations with the engine and their focus with melee is with PoE 2. I'm sure it's not what you want to hear, but from a resource allocation perspective, it does make sense.
"
lllBossnectar wrote:
*instant skills can no longer be binded to left click* but why though??? Is this to force people to use the new gem no one wants to use? Kinda lame guys, come on.

I dont see any reason to use new auto gems. you always can use num lock thing. or AHK. No reason to use these gems.
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
"
lllBossnectar wrote:

I dont see any reason to use new auto gems. you always can use num lock thing. or AHK. No reason to use these gems.

In b4 the "I was unjustly banned!" Posts start.
We had our fun in 3.23 as MF, time to dig it a grave.
---- The Undertaker ----
Really inspired by the thought process for Ball Lightning of static and Spell totems?????????
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
"
lllBossnectar wrote:

In b4 the "I was unjustly banned!" Posts start.

Banned for num lock? why not for space? or enter?
while it 1 action it not breake ggg rules. Check balormage video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info