Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

IMHO the entire Betrayal rework is BAD. I see no valid reason to take the option from players to craft 30/28% quality on unique armors/weapons/flasks. Why was this such a threat? Why do i need to corrupt a unique just so i can get 30 quality when i can get 30% on a rare with fossils or just by drop?

Also the new veiled orb is not a GUARANTEED drop from a Catarina fight. You can drop it, but its not a guaranteed drop like Catarina uniques. Also the flask craft is gone with reduced cost of mana. IF anything that was a QOL for many builds and not a OP groundbreaking thing that makes you stroll through the game. Ever single decision here was made just so they can screw tft, but in the process they screwed the players as well. The whole point of farming Catarina was to get a Aisling slam with vorici for white sockets and Hillock for armour/weapon/flask qual and scarabs. NOW WE JUST GET SCARABS. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Last edited by Iceman0601 on Mar 22, 2024, 6:19:41 AM
i just read the patch notes.

Did Blizzard buy GGG?
Thanks for making scarce gem slots even scarcer. Why should we use left click to just move, what was wrong with binding it to an instant skill? And worst of all, you announced this as a QoL change. Yes, it is a change but for the worse I think.

Also, why remove fun little things like rare rewards? Having lootplosions from time to time or gems leveling at the same time was quite exciting and fun.

I was a big fan of strongboxes, they are also nerfed it seems.

Why not remove tiresome and not fun grinds such as sulphite instead?
edit: nvm I am bad at reading
Last edited by Legion666th on Mar 22, 2024, 7:18:47 AM
Thank for this
"
Added the ability to ctrl + shift + left-click a stackable item to move all copies of it in your inventory straight into a trade window, and vice versa.
Added the ability to hold ctrl + left-click (or the controller input equivalent) to reapply socket and quality currencies.

Also, appreciate new atlas.

But, i suggest good feelings from another game, that can be added into poe:
Spoiler

I saw that the top streamers from POE played it, and even they liked it in some moments.
I dont want to hide, even though the loot filter is disgusting in that game, but even it can show things of the desired tier of affixes.

So i suggest game quality new passive atlas skill:
1000% Less quantity of items found. Item and currency have more chance to be more valuable.

Which means, probably many players tired from tons of useless items on the floor. May be they want to see less loot, but it always be at least non trash.
Spoiler
probably game servers will say thx for this
Trade theme https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323302 Have a good Life :)
Last edited by hontodeska on Mar 22, 2024, 6:37:43 AM
Tons of QOL things and ways to force enjoyable content. happy overall

Necromancer ascendency came out -10% minion movement speed, and lost bleed immunity. Gained a hilarious amount of life recovery late game.
Significant nerf early to mid mapping, stronger late game.

RIP Essence spam farm. Crystal Resonance notable sounds bad to use? I really hope "replace all Essences with one of the Essences on the Imprisoned Monster" still allows corruption uptiering. Terrified if this means you could have 8 duplicate shotgun mods nuke you from orbit. Even if it only changed rewards to be the same type as selected, over time this has a net loss vs not corrupting. Why is this not a keystone with such a massive negative effect?

As much as the next foot fetishist might enjoy left click feet for free, I would like such an accessible button to have function. It gives feel and personality to the character, and some builds suffer from lack of buttons.
Lots of interessting new stuff and improvements. Can´t wait to log in next week!
@ggg does your 39% less SRS nerf also nerfing your new alternate version? Summon Raging Spirit of Enormity?
haha the ES stun nerf, ralakesh nerfs and many others, interesting. DI buffed mmh

edit: and no more lootplosions or anything, because they moved it to league mechanic i guess...
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Mar 22, 2024, 7:23:54 AM
"
panikouk wrote:
i just read the patch notes.

Did Blizzard buy GGG?

Would it matter? Zoomers are still going to want to zoom, and players are still just going to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info