Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

"Brain overload error"
Since it wasn't explicit (for me) I want to understand:

Are Maven's Writs also considered Maven's Invitations? Or just The Elderslayers, The Feared, The Formed, etc.

Will all the Maven's Writs be deleted?
How about not to nerf Vorici in research ??

Bro I am not an "expert" like you are trying to look but I think he has got more reason than you, trying to disagree with him beginning with the phrase: "You really have no idea what you're talking about."

Try to be more polite [Removed By Support]
[/quote]
You disproved nothing and just said you dont like his tone. Grow up.[/quote]

I had no goal to disprove him, just to tell him to respect Exilium and any other player, regardless of anything. If you find his arguments not biased at all, then I'm out, sry.
Looks not good : huge nerf of atlas tree ( goodbye MF - heavily impact on trade market ), nerf of flasks , white sockets/higher quality go away... and many, many more
Necropolis league looks like harvest -bestiary mix..... rather skip.
Conclusion - not promising league and poor generally drop = recipe for future disaster
how do we find out which of these changes will be put into standard mode
"
ryanst12 wrote:
how do we find out which of these changes will be put into standard mode

All the changes will hit standard at the new league start except the ruthless specific ones and the league content.
Last edited by demon7310 on Mar 22, 2024, 11:35:33 AM
Speaking about statsticks:

I don't think Mageblood as statstick will be irreplaceable anymore,
this is great news for me and players who don't want to farm for it.

Now that we have an Automation Support gem we can make some instant skills, such as Guard Skills autocast, and if you enchant flask with the option to use on guard skill use you can make them cast continuously until you run out of flask charges. If you invest enough in flask effect duration and charge generation you can get a better belt and vendor Mageblood) or never chase for it. Many builds will still use it but it isn't such an irreplaceable statstick anymore.

Overall statsticks are not bad if they have some alternatives, if they don't have any alternative then yes, I agree with them killing the fun by making most players disregard other good items in the same slot,

Great work GGG! Hyped about the new league and how things play,

Btw I was only triggered by the offensive comment, I think that telling someone "You have no idea what are you talking about" is very offensive and even aggressive. Not everyone has to know about he is talking about, but who are you to judge him?

Statsticks are not good or bad, they just exist, they are good if they have viable alternatives, making players chase for them if they want to and never care about them if they don't.
Thanks for nerfs. Basicly the last no spellcock hit build got deleted. I am so dissapointed, was so hyped for league..
Going to be an interesting league. Atlas changes are crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info