[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

Hello guys,
I need help because i really like this build, i played it last league but currently i'm not having fun with my character.

It feel really slow, the AOE is not really big and i feel like i'm always low on mana to the point where i cant even cast BBoU and it feels like i don't leech, but the damage feels good.

Currently i'm trying to make a bit of currency to upgrade my build to be tankier and faster, if you have tips or advice i would like to know them.
Thanks, this is my char : https://pobb.in/C9Z7wSgWgMvp

(sorry if my english is not perfect i'm still learning)

"
primaeva wrote:
Guys, I've found a massive band-aid for this build (and all your crit builds).

It costs: 1 Jewel socket, 1 skill gem socket.. but the payoff is huge this league.

These are selling for literally 20-60c right now. You don't have to actually enfeeble anything. Just cast the spell.

This is insane value for 100% crit ignore.

(Runner up: Mistwalker FF I guess, but more expensive.)

question.. is there any way to automate the enfeeble cast? I assume triggers from CWDT and ring procs don't count since they're not self cast.
"
Verdioze wrote:
Hello guys,
I need help because i really like this build, i played it last league but currently i'm not having fun with my character.

It feel really slow, the AOE is not really big and i feel like i'm always low on mana to the point where i cant even cast BBoU and it feels like i don't leech, but the damage feels good.

Currently i'm trying to make a bit of currency to upgrade my build to be tankier and faster, if you have tips or advice i would like to know them.
Thanks, this is my char : https://pobb.in/C9Z7wSgWgMvp

(sorry if my english is not perfect i'm still learning)

Hey!

1) Anoint Dreamer on your neck.

2) Make your Inspiration 20% quality.

3) Your boots and belt can be replaced with 1c items and the improvement would be massive. Those are really terrible! Of course you wouldn't be having fun! Go for Life/Mana/30% movespeed (you have 16% rn) on these slots...

4) Same with your chest, it has 8 life and no mana or something!

5) Your gloves are missing mana and your ring is missing life...!!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Last edited by primaeva on Apr 8, 2024, 8:20:52 PM
"
rossmat707 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
Guys, I've found a massive band-aid for this build (and all your crit builds).

It costs: 1 Jewel socket, 1 skill gem socket.. but the payoff is huge this league.

These are selling for literally 20-60c right now. You don't have to actually enfeeble anything. Just cast the spell.

This is insane value for 100% crit ignore.

(Runner up: Mistwalker FF I guess, but more expensive.)

question.. is there any way to automate the enfeeble cast? I assume triggers from CWDT and ring procs don't count since they're not self cast.

Nope. This has to be self-cast strictly, or it'd be in every build already!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Hi Primaeva! Amazing build. I played it a few leagues ago with the Cold Conversion setup and PC's to freeze everything, It was super nice. I decided to league start with the build for 3.24, and have been having a pretty good time! Currently completed all the atlas, and farming for more upgrade. More current plan was to farm up for a medium thread of hope, and long term farm for the Cold swap.

Currently farming Dunes/Legion and Toxic Sewer/Blight. Going pretty well, but still die a bit more than I would like, and sometimes feel like I could be doing a bit more damage (I think I am still spoiled from the Cold Conversion endgame I was used to a few leagues ago.) Any suggestions on next steps? Or should I just go Thread of hope into eventually swapping? Currently thinking my weapon could use a big upgrade as well, but really interested in your thoughts.

Thank you for all of your amazing feedabck in this thread, I have been reading through all of it and upgrading my build as I read your comments for others!

https://pobb.in/3BrFNjCwYFF3

Thanks again!
Thanks a lot for this build! This looks super fun and I was eyeing it last league but decided not to due to price concerns but now with a new league I figured it was time!

I have 33 divs right now and if I sell off some explosive trap gear, I can have around 45-50 divs.

Just one question and forgive me if I missed it completely - I want to go for the cold convert option with heatshiver and hrimsorrow but which PoB do i follow? Is it the v3.0 High Budget Cold Convert PoB? I assume I can just ignore the adorned and corrupted jewels but doesn't that change the passive tree pathing? Or am I better off going for the med investment 20-25 div impale version?

Thank you!
So I am back with a quick update on this GSF character just got it to 90 and with some random gear on, wondering how to proceed forward a bit since I am lacking inspiration as everyone is power charge stacking or impaling and I am missing either gloves or Ralakesh boots lmao

https://pobb.in/wso8sQiulXY8 Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hey Prim, thank you for the build, had a blast last league. Want to try the Ben's variant though, what budget do you recommend it fall under (let's just say, near his fraction of power, but less mageblood)
hello guys, i am following the mom pob, but i'm at a point where i dont know what should be my next upgrade... i feel very squishy and kinda slow on the mapping side.
I can oneshot most mobs, but projectiles and bosses one shot me most of the time.
Any advice is appreciated. i have 30div budget

https://pobb.in/Ah0GYTzBKsJ7
Last edited by lolloberga on Apr 9, 2024, 12:32:22 PM
Reached a point where I am constantly one shot by anything that moves so can't progress. No doubt its a me problem. It always is lol. Some advice to progress would mean I can push on more. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info