[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
TiltedSpade wrote:
Which version should I go for assuming I have a Mageblood and 40 divines? I got super lucky yesterday on Xbox and dropped a corrupted 4 flask MB in a T16. This build seems like a lot of fun to reroll to. Prices are pretty expensive on console so not sure which version to focus on with my budget + first ever Mageblood.

Thanks for the help!

For Ben’s version could anyone recommend jewel mods we should try and get for The Adorned? Crit Multi + Life is too expensive. I’d like to start rolling but need to know some alt mods. I would assume area damage maybe?
"
TiltedSpade wrote:
"
TiltedSpade wrote:
Which version should I go for assuming I have a Mageblood and 40 divines? I got super lucky yesterday on Xbox and dropped a corrupted 4 flask MB in a T16. This build seems like a lot of fun to reroll to. Prices are pretty expensive on console so not sure which version to focus on with my budget + first ever Mageblood.

Thanks for the help!

For Ben’s version could anyone recommend jewel mods we should try and get for The Adorned? Crit Multi + Life is too expensive. I’d like to start rolling but need to know some alt mods. I would assume area damage maybe?

You can try to go the cheaper route and do life and global crit multi instead of spell damage multi.

Not many people know this is an option and this sells for way cheaper.

Otherwise using it to cover ailment gaps (shock effect, curse effect etc) would be my next best recommendation. Suffixes on rares can be used offensively too - Non-Vaal skills 60% damage, etc, etc
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
DopeOnWax wrote:
Reached a point where I am constantly one shot by anything that moves so can't progress. No doubt its a me problem. It always is lol. Some advice to progress would mean I can push on more. Thank you.

PoB please!
"
drigorin wrote:
Hey Prim, thank you for the build, had a blast last league. Want to try the Ben's variant though, what budget do you recommend it fall under (let's just say, near his fraction of power, but less mageblood)

Ben's pieces are extremely expensive to get to his level, but a basic Lightning Coil / Melding setup should be enough for you to shrug off most content outside of shitty T17s. I'm not sure what you mean by power - defensively? Offensively it's a little on the low end.

Unfortunately him using Adorned as well has sent the prices through the roof, there were like 70 people reported chilling on the build one week ago, now it's well over 200.
"
HolmeBoi2 wrote:
Hi Primaeva! Amazing build. I played it a few leagues ago with the Cold Conversion setup and PC's to freeze everything, It was super nice. I decided to league start with the build for 3.24, and have been having a pretty good time! Currently completed all the atlas, and farming for more upgrade. More current plan was to farm up for a medium thread of hope, and long term farm for the Cold swap.

Currently farming Dunes/Legion and Toxic Sewer/Blight. Going pretty well, but still die a bit more than I would like, and sometimes feel like I could be doing a bit more damage (I think I am still spoiled from the Cold Conversion endgame I was used to a few leagues ago.) Any suggestions on next steps? Or should I just go Thread of hope into eventually swapping? Currently thinking my weapon could use a big upgrade as well, but really interested in your thoughts.

Thank you for all of your amazing feedabck in this thread, I have been reading through all of it and upgrading my build as I read your comments for others!

https://pobb.in/3BrFNjCwYFF3

Thanks again!

Isn't your enlighten 3 instead of 4 preventing you from gaining overleech? That's a huge survivability hit against smaller hits. You will have to give up a 50% aura and go for a 35%. The Balance of Terror I posted also could be a quick bandaid for you. Most people are croaking to crits this league but have no clue how powerful these mods are - stacked with map mods there can be like, 6-7 times the damage GUARANTEED. Not sure how any build is supposed to happily soak that up!
"
hanclare wrote:
Thanks a lot for this build! This looks super fun and I was eyeing it last league but decided not to due to price concerns but now with a new league I figured it was time!

I have 33 divs right now and if I sell off some explosive trap gear, I can have around 45-50 divs.

Just one question and forgive me if I missed it completely - I want to go for the cold convert option with heatshiver and hrimsorrow but which PoB do i follow? Is it the v3.0 High Budget Cold Convert PoB? I assume I can just ignore the adorned and corrupted jewels but doesn't that change the passive tree pathing? Or am I better off going for the med investment 20-25 div impale version?

Thank you!

I think you can pull off close to the high budget cold convert yes, with 50 div! STart with the good gloves, then a corrupted Heatshiver, of course, and then a high-roll Utula's. Then the rest goes into jewels and clusters, really.
"
Bijuboi wrote:
So I am back with a quick update on this GSF character just got it to 90 and with some random gear on, wondering how to proceed forward a bit since I am lacking inspiration as everyone is power charge stacking or impaling and I am missing either gloves or Ralakesh boots lmao

https://pobb.in/wso8sQiulXY8 Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh dear lord! Is that cold conversion with only 40% conversion? It's going to be very, very rough unless you can push to 90% conversion and scale that element. The alternate to not PC stacking is always going to follow these patterns:

1) The oldschool way: +gem levels on weapons, shield, amulet, empower in chest. Replica Dragonblight Fang is great here.

2) The new kid on the block: Archmage, stacking mana and then yoinking % damage increase from Perandus Pact.

3) Adorned stacking: There's no way around this at the very endgame for any crit build. Multi is just too strong to stack.

4) I suppose you could do some weird Rathpith life stacking new armour thing as well, but I haven't got time to go there, hah!

5) Last league's FOTM: PC stacking.

For the record, I think 1) and 2) are easiest for GSF. 3-5) is a terrible idea for GSF. You're in for a ride, buddy
"
lolloberga wrote:
hello guys, i am following the mom pob, but i'm at a point where i dont know what should be my next upgrade... i feel very squishy and kinda slow on the mapping side.
I can oneshot most mobs, but projectiles and bosses one shot me most of the time.
Any advice is appreciated. i have 30div budget

https://pobb.in/Ah0GYTzBKsJ7

Heya, I really need to see a video of your gameplay. The build can be squishy if played wrongly yes, but to be SLOW - is a serious problem.

Squishy would be because you're running like 3k max health with no defensive auras. Drop Valako's Sign and anything below 60 life is an instant swap -- good jewellery is really cheap this league and 30 div can probably bump you up to 4.5k life easily.

I highly suggest getting the Balance of Terror linked above and just coughing out the gem slot to get crit immunity. This league people are GUARANTEED happily alch-and-going with some 600% crit multiplier and guaranteed crits on many packs. The Balance of Terror is a slap-on solution for that and even grants crit multi!
Thanks a lot! I ended up going with the impale version first to test it out and needless to say I'm a fan.

I want to save up and make some divs now to transition into the cold convert version but before I do so, do you mind looking over my current PoB to let me know about any glaring issues I should fix first? One complaint I have is that I feel very slow as I have no bonus movespeed from anywhere unless I'm under a Quicksilver flask effect but I'm not sure what the fix is there...

https://pobb.in/q3WZbnGvLaaI
Last edited by hanclare on Apr 9, 2024, 2:02:24 PM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Bijuboi wrote:
So I am back with a quick update on this GSF character just got it to 90 and with some random gear on, wondering how to proceed forward a bit since I am lacking inspiration as everyone is power charge stacking or impaling and I am missing either gloves or Ralakesh boots lmao

https://pobb.in/wso8sQiulXY8 Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh dear lord! Is that cold conversion with only 40% conversion? It's going to be very, very rough unless you can push to 90% conversion and scale that element. The alternate to not PC stacking is always going to follow these patterns:

1) The oldschool way: +gem levels on weapons, shield, amulet, empower in chest. Replica Dragonblight Fang is great here.

2) The new kid on the block: Archmage, stacking mana and then yoinking % damage increase from Perandus Pact.

3) Adorned stacking: There's no way around this at the very endgame for any crit build. Multi is just too strong to stack.

4) I suppose you could do some weird Rathpith life stacking new armour thing as well, but I haven't got time to go there, hah!

5) Last league's FOTM: PC stacking.

For the record, I think 1) and 2) are easiest for GSF. 3-5) is a terrible idea for GSF. You're in for a ride, buddy

Yeah that was a very quick leveling into random gear, slightly updated here with 100% conversion https://pobb.in/XBQb5gyh-Axf and dropped a void battery today so only thing missing is Ralakesh boots trying to MF for them, and also trying to get leech on gloves but it doesnt exist.. Not sure if i can fit some cluster already or just keep gear like it is. and you missed the WE conversion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info