Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

"
Stone__Cold wrote:
Latency is most often a ISP problem. May be bad routing somewhere on the ISP side. But don't get me wrong, there is also something wrong with the game itself atm. Of course this could also be related to this problem, but for latency I'd first check in with my ISP.

nothing on that, already checked and the issue just started since yesterday & never before.
After last patch I'm keep crashing 2-3 times per map. It is unplayable...
Cleared everything before league start and had no problems until monday.
Same problem with the guy 2 posts above.
same here, never had issuies for years and years, but in this league, its unplayable.

I mean, when playing the campaign I can create new instances ....as many as I like...but when you go into the lab or join expensive maps....rip
still same problem, loging in 2k ms into 50k into disconnect, so freaking sad, now that i wanted play ultimatum but .. no way
im just gna quit playing poe coz this is ridiculous. cant even finish the fucking campaign
i'm based in Austria and since league start i've had stretches of unplayable lagspikes in certain instances repeatedly. I've now used the recommended WinMTR tool and found that the lag always happens when there are nodes in the route that end in "twelve99.net". the tool shows almost 100% packet loss on two or more nodes in the route in those cases
Last edited by Nightbliss on Dec 12, 2023, 3:20:28 PM
Another day without fix. 1-300 latency spikes causing tons of players to skip this league....
my latency issues started 2 days ago, between 1k and 16k latency spikes every 30 secons now
Constant lagspikes from 30ms to 300ms on certain instances.

This game is straight up unplayable.
"
Warchild88 wrote:
im just gna quit playing poe coz this is ridiculous. cant even finish the fucking campaign

me also, fuck that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info