Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

I dont know if its internet issues or graphic issue - for me latency is spiking on green bar - not above FPS meter.

Last edited by Ptaku on Dec 13, 2023, 1:40:37 AM
Same here, i lost exp trough dying for almost 3 levels, it makes me sick :(
This is actually very cool. I dropped last league cause of FPS issues. Now they fixed FPS but here comes lag spike issue. They just dont want peoples play their game.
Same here, more than half of the instances just seem to be broken at the moment. The game is just unplayable.
Turned off Windows firewall. Appeared to have solved issue. It's back. So discouraging.
The random lag spikes while entering maps, broken map tiles, or the terrain not loading when you enter the woods, I swear to God, man. Despite how cool this league looks, I am glad I did not buy a support pack for it.
Last edited by beast97 on Dec 13, 2023, 5:57:40 AM
same here
same here - its annoying.
Latency is most often a ISP problem. May be bad routing somewhere on the ISP side. But don't get me wrong, there is also something wrong with the game itself atm. Of course this could also be related to this problem, but for latency I'd first check in with my ISP.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Okay could use some help on this one. Started the League on Friday. Played all of the weekend without any major issues. A few random crashes but nothing crazy. Game was stable for the most part and ran well Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Monday: Since Monday morning I can't play the game. I get in the game and the moment I try to load into any map, like the second the splash screen comes up for stepping through the portal to the map BOOM crash to desktop.

I play in DX11... tried DX12 and that's a no go, game crashes even faster.

I've done nothing to my machine on my end that would cause a change so this has to be from an update that I believe happened either late on Sunday or early Monday.

I've gone ahead and updated my GPU drivers to ensure that wasn't the problem (though again had no issues prior to Monday)

I've checked my Event Viewer and it seems to be saying PoE is crashing due to virtual memory error. Now, again, no issues over the weekend at all and I haven't done anything to change my PageFile or Virtual Memory allocation.

Can someone maybe help with this as it's pretty apparent something on PoE's end is causing this to happen. Also, I'm nowhere near hitting my Memory cap. I have 64GB's of physical Memory and my PageFile system allows for around 96GB of memory on the top end. Game is crashing when Task Manager says I'm running at like 24GB's of usage.

Was enjoying the League, but currently can't progress at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info