Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

GGG needs to write an angry letter to telia
First time getting major latency spikes this league. Connected to D.C. servers. It's been unplayable all day.
TOTALY MOZAMBIC SERVERS....
3 weeks, still no response from GGG, not even a simple acknowledge of the issue ...

meanwhile, i'm losing maps left and right if i dare to boost, because if i enter, i risk getting 2-3 timeouts, so no point in boosting the maps as there is literally no chance to loot them out, especially if i manage to juice them hard with 7-8k+ wisps...

I thought the issue was that my tornado shot was spamming 10 quadrillion projectiles, so made an MF brand char, the issue is the very same, constantly having ping reach 20000+ then eventually kicking me to login screen
Last edited by HunAp0 on Dec 27, 2023, 4:53:55 PM
For me, deleting the 'Documents/MyGames/PathOfExile' folder helps for a few hours. You lose all settings, keybinds, etc.!!!
(No crashes... still 2fps on juiced maps... but hey: no crashes).

I AM SCARED of playing PoE these days.
Loading it up feels like, 'Ugh... let's see if I'm ALLOWED to play today or if I can pick up the divine I drop.'
No fun.

GGG, your silence is making me lose trust in you.
Thinking about PoE2 makes me cautious now. It's sad...
The lack of response here from GGG is extremely unprofessional at this point.

Every other game on my PC runs perfectly and I have never experienced crashes with POE prior to this league (10+ years of leagues at this point).

The current environment is ridiculous and the lack of response does not indicate that GGG values the average player.

If multiple streamers were having issues I would be shocked if it was not addressed.

Fix the game, it's beyond time to at least acknowledge that there is a problem.

I had to do a full re-install and had to run the Patch fixer 5 times to repair all of the files before the install was complete, and it's still crashing left and right.

Pay attention to your CURRENT game and player base.

Last edited by Snagfu on Dec 28, 2023, 10:13:19 AM
"
Snagfu wrote:
The lack of response here from GGG is extremely unprofessional at this point.

Every other game on my PC runs perfectly and I have never experienced crashes with POE prior to this league (10+ years of leagues at this point).

The current environment is ridiculous and the lack of response does not indicate that GGG values the average player.

If multiple streamers were having issues I would be shocked if it was not addressed.

Fix the game, it's beyond time to at least acknowledge that there is a problem.

I had to do a full re-install and had to run the Patch fixer 5 times to repair all of the files before the install was complete, and it's still crashing left and right.

Pay attention to your CURRENT game and player base.

+1
true, sad words.
GGG act please.
2 weeks and still i cant even play the game!
if this happened in the last league i really don't mind but this in league i have a lot of things to try. that's what make it even worse.
Last edited by FeraLatih on Dec 28, 2023, 1:36:19 PM
Does anyone have any idea if GGG at least acknowledged this issue? Sucks to lose one of my favorite games due to neglegence of staff.

Also why are the latency spikes even happening? The streamers don't seem to have issues, does anyone know about a streamer with these issues?
at this point, they arent even going to attempt to fix it. its been almost a month now. they did say "blah blah blah we know about it" but have said nothing else for 3 weeks now. in order for my to be able to play, i have to run with my husband through the main story because otherwise i lag into death over and over and over again or i just plain dc back to login screen. and its tiresome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info