Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

"
DarkOperator wrote:
Does anyone have any idea if GGG at least acknowledged this issue? Sucks to lose one of my favorite games due to neglegence of staff.

Also why are the latency spikes even happening? The streamers don't seem to have issues, does anyone know about a streamer with these issues?

they did say something-ish. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3452918
"We're still investigating your feedback about performance and will give you an update on this when we have one. Thank you for your patience."

that was on the 12th. nothing since then
I am totally new to the game - first season for me, ever.

I really enjoyed the campaign and early mapping so far!!

But having the same 5000MS latency spikes from hell as u guys, it's now come to a point, where it is just UNplayable :D:D
How should I figure out how to play the game correctly, when it's not even letting me?

I expected more from a game, which has been around for like ages!

Hope the Devs react in any kind of way and try to fix it asap...
I am not pleased to announce that I also experience this issue. Currently in Act 7, random lag spikes up to 5000, game has become unplayable as a result. I have never had this issue before in previous leagues and no other games have this problem at this time.

GGG, please respond. What's going on? There seem to be thousands of players with this issue.
Last edited by Dartaen on Dec 29, 2023, 4:01:49 AM
Game is unplayable for a few days now.

I am getting lag spikes every few maps. I finally made a Maven invitation and when I wanted to do it I got lag spikes inside the map but its normal in my hideout.

Every time I invest in a map I get DC's or lag spikes. Fix it, please
Hi together,

i face the sad issue.

was able to track it down to a set of servers which have the ip range 185.225.x.x - all other instance servers seemed to work fine

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3455091/page/1#p25172145

My workaround for a short time was using a free vpn

Sadly the ip of that Host was banned recently..
EDIT: my tablet was plugged in but not charging.... so i guess this was affecting my wifi NIC and in turn my gameplay latency. Now its plugged in and charging and lag seems gone. Sorry for the others having this, hopefully a fix is found. My lag was global, not just in certain maps.
Last edited by TranceMixt on Dec 28, 2023, 8:34:17 PM
Same here.

Latency regularly spikes up to several thousands MS. I can't even count how many juiced up maps I've lost to this. Never experienced this until 3.23. Are there any words from GGG on this matter?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Dec 28, 2023, 8:48:24 PM
WTH is going on? I cant play at all with this lag, all random 55 to 5000 MS

Thanks, I die so many times now and I lost the map from Kiracs vault

GGWP
There is no lag, only the spoon!
Last edited by Saqiw on Dec 28, 2023, 8:47:00 PM
now every time I tried to launch the game, I crash as soon as I enter the game repeatedly for the last 1 hour or so.
I'm also getting massive lag spikes that I never used to. I doubt it's to do with the game, but maybe more something to do with their servers/infrastructure.

My symptoms are game is playing fine for 10 minutes, and then I'll get a /massive/ spike (like way over 5k ms), where my character is "stuck" / doesn't complete any actions, followed by then a series of smaller (but still unplayable) spikes of anywhere between 500ms up to 2-3k. Occasionally the initial spike will be so long (10k MS+) that I'll get kicked off the server(s).

Hope a fix is found soon :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info