Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

I can't even play today. 3 disconnects after lagging out within 10 minutes. D.C. server.
I have insane Problem with lag spikes going into the thousands. Did GGG every answer any of those problems?
"
Rakinare wrote:
I have insane Problem with lag spikes going into the thousands. Did GGG every answer any of those problems?

No response yet. But did you see the new MTX for just 500 bucks? You can create your own custom map for other people to drop.
same here
unplayable
I got 250 + pings to any region, my speedtest.net is fine.

Only started today, 1000+ constant ping in game and 250+ on any server selection screen.

was fine last night...

East coast Florida

anyone else?
DC after DC after DC.... getting fed up!!!! EU btw... tried london server, paris, milan...
I keep losing valuable maps due to crashing out of the game. This is happening for couple of weeks now... Pretty upsetting for the most expensive game i have played :(
EU - same problem for 3 days. I have to abort every second map because of this.
In map latency spikes into 3-6 seconds (F2/ ingame monitor shows these latency spikes, other parameters are fine). Choosing another entry (EU-) server and starting a new map solves it sometimes, but only for a few minutes.

Solid middle class PC, stable internet connection. Every other application and game works just fine.

---
EDIT: ATM I play Standard only, skipped this league...
Last edited by Mandraxora on Dec 26, 2023, 7:07:29 PM
If even Poe 2 is going to be like this, let's not play it at all. [Removed by Support] People have been complaining here for days.
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Dec 26, 2023, 11:53:41 PM
Tried logging in again today to play. INSTANT spike to 20,000 latency. Now it's just a sine wave from 40MS to 500MS back and forth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info