Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

Same Problem here in EU.
Lag spikes, every new map FPS drops lower and lower, until its 20-60 FPS. I'm locked to 100 FPS. Changing resolution from 2560x1440 to 800x600 wont increase FPS, this game engine is some kind of magic.... Restarting game fix everything, for few maps, then once again fps starts drop lower and lower and lower. Until is unplayable. Even in hideout where nothing happens FPS after time are atrocious. Tryed Last Epoch to see is my PC fault or iternet, but that game runs smoothly. Start of league was butter smooth.

BTW, should harvest portals look like this...? I dont think so...
https://imgur.com/a/oNVlo3U

RTX2080
32GB RAM
i7 8086k

2560x1440, Textures high everything else low, VSYNC off, Triple Buff off, GSYNC on, Multi thread on, In game locked 100 FPS, Backround also 100FPS.

Why no streamers has this kinda issues.. "is feels like game is no more compatible with lower end PC's".... So weird...
Last edited by MGpoker on Dec 25, 2023, 7:01:18 AM
Lower end PCs?
Ryzen 5900x, Rx6900xt, not top but pretty decent PC, able to play Apex 2k resolution 240fps stable, but playing this game from 2013 800x600 resolution just to be able to play not in 30 fps. IN SANCTUM, where we have toilet-large size area rooms and 10-15 enemies MAX. What exact PC do you need to play this game dude? Just in town when you enter the game fps is already shit because of all these fancy MTX stuff... No one cares about the actual performance of the game.
Last edited by GimmeZeLoot on Dec 26, 2023, 2:32:41 AM
Same for me.... Unplayable - ping 4k on every map
Went on holidays and left the servers to die
btw 2k lag spikes :noice:
Bump, game is unplayable.
just had a heist, which got force closed (whole game) 4 times... Come on, i know its holiday, but this has to be fixed asap! Thanks. Game is unplayable like this and i was so looking forward to play in my free time this holiday...
Lag spikes are still insane on EU servers, it's really embarrassing this is still not fixed, not the first league where this happens. When I started this game some years ago, everything ran so smoothly for years, just some crashes or dc's within the first hours of league start but recently, this game became unplayable. I know it's F2P, but hey, they want you to spend your money into this game, but why would people do that if the performance is still garbage for like 2 1/2 weeks now. You can't juice maps, you can't level, nothing.
The league will end and these guys still haven't fixed it.
Same, lag spikes ranging going up to 10000+ ms and disconnects every other area/map.

Is GGG going to addres an issue and deploy a fix to their servers? i don't have this problem in any other game and/or streaming services.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info