Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

I love how in past, when I contacted GGG about latency problems their answer was always contact your ISP.

What now? Should entirety of EU playerbase contact their ISP?

GGG never took responsibility and now we have radio silence for a week of coinflips. Maybe it will work maybe not. Maybe you will lose lood to the rollback maybe you won't.
guess we have to play on US servers with half a second delay and overlevel so hard that the gameplay doesnt matter

Sadge
"
Captnporky wrote:
guess we have to play on US servers with half a second delay and overlevel so hard that the gameplay doesnt matter

Sadge

US servers are having the same problems.
Same here. When the game doesn't crash, I have huge lag spikes, as well as memory & CPU. Unplayable.
incredible. the total radio silence..
Last edited by ilkeryuceler on Dec 17, 2023, 10:40:15 AM
The server issues are extremely widespread now it's most of EU and Asia. I know the US userbase most likely doesn't care as long as they are not affected but GGG should at this point if they value their income i'm certainly not coming back any time soon to buy MTX...
B
U
M
P
same here huge latency spikes randomly. All other applications run smooth only poe spikes like hell. no idea how to fix it atm. league is amazingly fun. that makes the pain even worse though :D
Player from SA servers here. Same issues as those from EU and US servers... unplayable sometimes, 15k+ latency spikes. Need some answers.
"
"
Captnporky wrote:

Sadge

US servers are having the same problems.

Same with BR Servers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info