Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

I got the same issue. Game is unplayable since 3.23.
Same here since this league, worked fine last league
my experience in the last leagues was fine and i had very very issues. this time its not a good time..lagspikes, crashes, missing textures
i play with my husband on my days off and i get more latency spikes than him. and we are both hard wired. i dealt with it for hours before i finally just switched to standard. its a shame ggg hasnt even responded to this but is still willing to take our money from MTX and support packages

edit: im also still trying to go through the story. was able to make it to act 9 before i switched to standard. i just couldnt deal with it anymore
Last edited by Miesta on Dec 16, 2023, 4:51:19 PM
Same here, every 2 to 3 instances huge latency spikes, making the game unplayable. Guess I will have to look for a different game that is actual playable.
I just got disconnected from my hideout and when i tried to log back in i ended up in a queue position 1000+.
Impressive that more than a week after league start the servers are in worse state compared to the highest peak.
Last edited by HunAp0 on Dec 16, 2023, 4:55:34 PM
Massive lags in legion and expedition after the "explosion", then adter 5-10 secs all going well again. That time is often 1-5 fps and completely unplayable - character dont recognize your commands and just stops.
i5 11400f 15 gb ram 1060 6 gb Triple Buffer on 1920*1080
This is annoying asf, I can't play. There've been HUUUUGE lags every day for a week already...!
Get back to a game after ~1.5year, on one character max 40ms. Created new one and i cant even move after goin out of Lioneye's Watch........
Everyone I play with has the same problems and none of us had problems in the last 12 months apart from the occasional crash etc.

I have been with the same ISP for over 12 months now without any issues.
Usually 12ms average anytime day or night, on any EU server. Same PC for over a year, no changed hardware apart from the monitor.

Now it is basically russian roulette - open a boss instance, will you get lag or not?

I am sorely disappointed that GGG has not bothered to even acknowledge the issue let alone give a statement on whether or not they are investigating this.

Loading screens are endless also, especially when trading and in Heist for me.

From a development perspective I would love to get some insight into how they manage to mess up the code base / introduce massive problems every other league. I guess this time it is hardware related / routing, but that is speculation of course.

I remember someone from GGG said they will make sure nothing as bad as (I think it was Kalandra?) will ever happen again performance wise. Good job in that regard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info