Constant Crash to Desktop

Writing this as it might help someone else.
13900k, limiting my Pcore ratio to 50x has completely fixed any performance or crashing issues.
Will update if I bump into anything.
With any hope GGG will find a solution to this.
Heist and Delirium keeps crashing my game.
Delirium crashes are rare while Heist harbor loading time is super big and crashes there are often.

Ryzen 5600 and Nvidia 3070

I've tried all common methods to fix it, didn't help me at all.
Crash to desktop. Regularly in the sc fi map (with a lot of yellow bridges.)

Ryzen 5900
Rtx 3080
128 GB ram
Happening here also
Bump.

Same, not sure if its maps, some random player skills or MTX with a 4090 latest intell CPU (PC for about 5,000$) a game created like 10 years ago crashes like there is no tomorrow.
I launched my game after 3 days of not playing and I can't even play. I just crash everytime I try to log into my character, it's loading screen into crash constantly lol, I CAN'T PLAY!
POE is quite literally UNPLAYABLE. Total packet loss spikes at random, insane resource usage to the point of bricking my $3500 gaming PC, guaranteed crashing when alt-tabbing AT ALL...

Even the AwakenedPOE app is unusable, assumingly because the game is somehow so broken rn that it's somehow incompatible.

Also, I've been noticing a lot of input lag, often to the point of the game simply refusing to register ANY input at all. And this is outside of lag spikes, this is a CLIENT-SIDE issue.
I also believe it's related to Delirium, I've since specced out of it in my atlas unfortunately because it was making me a ton of divines.
Really disappointing, I love Delirium but I'm not going to waste maps/portals on it anymore.[/quote]

This seems very odd, because before the recent problematic micro-patches, I was doing Delirium with no problem. Even combining Deli with Wildwood, which apparently was a big issue from league start, was fine for me.
It's related to delirium. It also happens in simulacrums.
Regular crashes to desktop here too. Seems to be consistent for the real juicy maps too which is unfortunate. Ports are really valuable on those.. I thought it was related to Delirium so dropped that and still having the crashes regularly. Maybe harbinger interactions with Brands? I dunno. I've tried everything even dropping graphics down to potato PC levels which doesn't seem to help.

I have a high end PC that I upgraded because these crashes were happening on my old PC last year and it was just ruining my experience, spent 3K on it just Sept/Oct last year. Glad I'm really getting all the value from the giant upgraded PC.......................................................................

Completely freaking maddening. Old PC ran other games just fine. I basically spent 3k for a new PC to be able to run this game and it still freaking crashes all the time.
Last edited by Flyinshoe on Jan 2, 2024, 10:54:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info