Constant Crash to Desktop

YA ME too |
My Dastop crash randomly when I open mirror of delirium
Last edited by LaoTian364 on Jan 5, 2024, 2:01:23 AM
Same here, crashing constantly in deliriums.
solved my issue today no more crash by disabling engine multithreading in settings graphic in game. but game feels choppy now. can do map and change hideout or go town now. no crash so far
Same here, unplayabe
Bump, same issues - deli related here apparently.
Response from GGG please.
This is happening way too often now. This or the corrupted file crash happen at the start every time I log on. 13900k + 3090ti can't handle a 10 year old game, but can handle any other game I play.

I assume it's the most recent nvidia drivers, but I haven't tested yet. I would love to see GGG respond here, even if it's just 'We are gonna look into it'.
Getting the same issues constant crashing, both on VK and Dx11, Runetime C++ errors, Ive done just about everything i can think of to resolve it nothing fixed it

disabled Multithread engine and its stopped the constant crashing in sirus, But causes the game to run like absolute kak.

I run everything on low settings @ 1080p on a 7700k and a 1080ti.
Not that it seems to help get a reply, but I am having the same issue as well, done all the troubleshooting.

I'm not sure it's just a deli thing as I'm having the issue everywhere blights, nonjuiced maps, juiced maps, and I saw a whole thread talking about the same issue with heist.

Disappointed that I can't play because I dropped 100 bucks on this league and was just planning on doing a private league for the next one you release, but now I've been forced to stop playing because I can't stand crashing randomly. One day I crashed 5 times in two hours.

As others have reported sometimes I play for 4-5 hours no issue, other times I crash like 20-30 seconds after getting back in. It happens solo, happens in multiplayer, and just happens.
Curious...does this happen if on a standard server vs affliction league? I'm playing again since maybe Beta for the first time really. So, just going through campaign mostly. While I enjoy elements of affliction, if the game won't stop crashing but would be fine as a standard character, I may just go do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info