Transfigured Gems Part 5

"
Nezqi wrote:
so i thought these were just previews, i didn't realize we were receiving ALL of the transfigured gems. sure there's plenty of new ones, but we've lost quite a bit of functionality losing both alternate quality for EVERY gem including supports, and there's no transfigured supports. there's no transfigured auras. this is just a loss in total gems, kind of disappointing. i was under the impression every single active gem was going to have at least 2 different transfigurations on release

This
Ggg why have you killed righteous fire Juggernaut? Forced to play diablo 4 now...
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Jovianyn wrote:
RF crying newbies just don't understand, how huge this mana RF gem can scale now. It's BETTER than vanilla 3.22 gem!

yeah but is it league start viable? that was the best thing about old RF

Depends on how those new gems be achievable. You can start with base RF, which even have more damage in early game than previous version and go for trans one in lategame.

I'm playing only Ruthless, so it bothers me more. I don't know if it will be even reachable before 20-30 runs of those labs (hate labs, btw).

Until then you can do mana stacker with arcane cloak to level, for example, with base penance brand -- look at the huge "570% effectivenes of added damage" on it.
Now you are forced to invest in mana do deal dps with RF, and forsake HP which grants survivability, Pohx must be dancing with joy right now!
What would mr Siklic do if he was in this post?
"
Now you are forced to invest in mana do deal dps with RF, and forsake HP which grants survivability, Pohx must be dancing with joy right now!

you can stack spell damage as well no? both spell dmg and mana
where sweep? :(
Hi

can someone explain me that new rf ?

you deal 70% of your mana as base fire damage per sec (that is clear)

you burn for 90% of your mana as fire damage. Does that mean if you have 20k

mana you receive 18000 damage per sec

that seam a lot well you have your fire resist as mitigation and im wondering if

mind over matter could reduce that amount and by the same time giving you a shit

ton of damage with indigon if burning mana count as spending mana ?

What do you think ?
scion, hiero and trickster RF hype

might be not very league start-friendly but lets be real if u need that crutch just go seismic/dd/crema or whatever else that can stomp content in blue gear
No new gem for Freezing Pulse?
MANARF!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info