Transfigured Gems Part 5

"
Saladin2 wrote:
I dont believe this is the only RF transfigure gem. as i seen most gem had 3 different types i believe there should or maybe is 2 other types of RF transfigured gems that havnt been shown yet.

No, this is the last batch of transfigured gems before the new league. Unless they add some during the league, we'll be waiting 3+ months for the next batch, and it's also clear now they hate RF players.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
If you have multiple Stone Golems of Safeguarding is the damage redirected equally or do they all take the full amount?
Thanks for shaking up the league GGG. I take it as a challenge to be creative and use the skills I have learnt in this game to keep on improving. Playing the same meta builds might make the game accessible but pushing through new learning always gives rewards to those that can stick it out.

I am a melee, tanky build player and try to play off meta style builds. I look forward to success in the face of adversity.

Super keen to get into it tomorrow!
"
ilovegnome wrote:
Hi, i'm wondering how the Blade vortex of the scythe will work with multiple casts. Can it stack? Does it increases the damage if it stacks?

No it doesn't increase DMG per multiple casts and it also got a base hit rate of 1hit/0.6 sec and got a base duration of 0.8sec. seems like it's specifically meant to be used with blade blast skills only.

Edit: read it again and saw that base DMG is equivalent to 5 hits of regular blade vortex and skil got more than 5x added DMG effectiveness(30% base trans 160%). Sounds amazing on mapping and maybe with bosses with enough skill effect duration.
Last edited by TImotoy on Dec 8, 2023, 1:50:47 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAH Pohx is crying now, what is this RF gems XD
Galvanic arrow looks dope and impale has some intriguing new techs. Love those gems can't wait to be tonight !
Can not help but feel that the viper strike gem and penance mark are just explode totems 2.0, not sure how I feel about that tbh.
The penance brand attached duration feels like a typo. Shouldn't it be 5.00 seconds, like for penance brand of dissipation?
Regarding new Ice Crash, does 2h count as dual wield? If so, when we hit with it, does it count as main hand and offhand hit at the same.time?
pohx has his work cut out for him lol sucks that you gave these so close to start time but hey lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info