Transfigured Gems Part 5

The gems came too late, I've decided i'm skipping this season to play Diablo4. and maybe some STD.
what about uniques such as atziri staff and doryani's fist?
lol haters gona hate, ive whined on ggg in past but how long it was since ive looked forward to test couple of build i didnt really rested in ages?

Ill try start with eccentric tendril
AG + AW chains
carrion golem
self cast VD of confinment
poet pen corpse explosion fiesta (boy this is going to be fun)
cleave of rage and new glacial hammer (+for sure ll test all meele ggems)
mana stacking rf + power siphon archamge (didnt see it comming did ya? :P)
Last edited by fobosollo on Dec 8, 2023, 1:43:39 AM
RF crying newbies just don't understand, how huge this mana RF gem can scale now. It's BETTER than vanilla 3.22 gem!
Storm call last time playable in ritual. 0.0% playrate in this league confirmed.

Disappointed
"
Jovianyn wrote:
RF crying newbies just don't understand, how huge this mana RF gem can scale now. It's BETTER than vanilla 3.22 gem!

yeah but is it league start viable? that was the best thing about old RF
Can we get some clarity on RF? Does it burn your mana or health because tooltip says the effect stops when life reaches 1. So does it burn based on mana but hurts your health? Or just your mana. So do you need to stack massive amounts of life regen to keep up with a huge mana pool or was it a typo and you just need mana reg?
that and mana stacking is expensive as all hell lmao
"
"
Saladin2 wrote:
I dont believe this is the only RF transfigure gem. as i seen most gem had 3 different types i believe there should or maybe is 2 other types of RF transfigured gems that havnt been shown yet.

No, this is the last batch of transfigured gems before the new league. Unless they add some during the league, we'll be waiting 3+ months for the next batch, and it's also clear now they hate RF players.

Isn't this Trans RF kind of better?
It gives a way of scaling both single target and RF at the same time through spell damage and isn't spell damage cheaper to get than tons of life or mana alone?
Seems like it could be fairly inexpensive to make something powerful with this but I'm no character builder myself.
"
CrazyMindZ wrote:
Can we get some clarity on RF? Does it burn your mana or health because tooltip says the effect stops when life reaches 1. So does it burn based on mana but hurts your health? Or just your mana. So do you need to stack massive amounts of life regen to keep up with a huge mana pool or was it a typo and you just need mana reg?

From the description I would say it burns your life just like regular RF.
But damage for this can scale from both spell damage and mana pool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info