Transfigured Gems Part 5

interesting
"
Ashriel wrote:
So no instant Vortex? Really?

Unfortunately no :C the only other variant was in the transfigured gem 3 post
pog
OMG Finally rf boys have a toy to play with, it was like unwanted neighbour kid who always cries.
I dont believe this is the only RF transfigure gem. as i seen most gem had 3 different types i believe there should or maybe is 2 other types of RF transfigured gems that havnt been shown yet.
"
Who on earth in a game like this wants to play the same thing over and over again

The content itself changes with each league, which in itself provides new ways to optimize the "same" build, meaning it's never exactly the same thing each time. Most builds are not also good league starters, so particularly when it comes to league starts, more familiar and comfortable builds see repeat play if for no other reason than to finance other builds later in the league. Someone with hand pain might also want to repeatedly play something like RF.

"
I get it for a couple, hell even a few leagues if you like something, but my goodness move on. There is so much to be excited about but you folks focus only on the negative.

People with hand pain can't just "move on". Also, it doesn't matter how many new variations of skills GGG creates, this game is extremely complex, so unless experienced and knowledgeable people put out build guides to follow, those new variations are completely inaccessible to the vast majority of the playerbase. If everyone could actually just make their own builds that work, almost everyone wouldn't so consistently be following build guides, they'd be making their own builds. While most people with experience and knowledge might be able to make minor adjustments without bricking a pre-made build, almost the entirety of the playerbase are following other people's guides, out of necessity.

"
I try and play something new every league and have for the last 5 thousand hours I've played.

I have almost 8k hours in this game, have already played somewhere around a couple hundred different characters, the vast majority with completely different skills from what I'd played before, and even where I have played basically the same thing more than once no two characters are ever exactly alike and there can be a great deal of variety in how and for what certain builds are optimized. I've played every league since and including Prophecy, and in every league I've played more than one character. I still want a comfortable and familiar league starter, and particularly now that I'm starting to develop arthritis, I need something like Pohx's RF starter as my default/main build to play.

[Removed by Support]
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Dec 8, 2023, 1:32:30 AM
Are you kidding? Where is winter orb... I waited so long and now it makes me sad
I am massively disappointed.

Not because not every gem got a Transfigured version.

But because they said, that every (active) skill gem would get at least one Transfigured version, but now they say "If you haven't seen a preview of your favourite Skill Gem, keep your eyes peeled for future expansions. We're sorry if we didn't get to your gem!"

I was so hyped for some Reap Transfigured version......

If they would announce that only some skill gems would get a Transfigured versions my hype would just not be there until I see they did something to Reap.

But the initial statement, that every gem will get one, that now turns out to not be true is a massive bummer.
No storm burst transfig :( now im just sad
Oh, so no fireball, blazing salvo, or flame wall?

After the awful chieftain rework and lack of fire gems I can't imagine playing this game anymore. Over promised and under delivered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info