3.21.2b Patch Notes

I already did have problems with performance and with loading times. To get in the game or travel to a map I would need around 15secs, sometimes even more. After this accursed patch, my loading times went up to 2+ minutes (YES!!!) and I must have reached 3 minutes at times. This is probably unplayable for normal people, it was already unpleasant, to put it mildly, before. I'm old though and I can still stand the suffering while I was trying to hope for a solution.
I have just cleared the minimap folder and shader cache and it has improved dramatically, let's hope I can play the next league (I'm actually saying this since open beta when I started.
Fix your geeem.

Thanks.
I dont know whats going on and I am noticing a lot of people with much better hardware than me are having problems, but until the recent updates I was able to run this game at max settings (admitedly at only 1080p) at a solid 60fps with only slight drops when things got hectic.
Since the latest patches my performance has really tanked, even in basic maps its dropping down to 40fps and even lower very regularly with not a lot going on. I have never had an issue playing POE but as it stands now its not even enjoyable to play with the terrible performance. This is something I have never had a problem with before.
sometimes i get frametimes like this after casting main skill in h/o ONCE.
(re-zoning or client restart helps)

10/10 engine "improvement" patch, ty.
Last edited by brzroman on Aug 2, 2023, 11:29:43 AM
Next Day no fix Mac-Steam-poe still non stop crashing in h/o.
Still no info or an official post from GGG what they will be doing with this and when can we expect for a fix...
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Golden_Ducky wrote:
Ever since the 6gb patch arrives poe been giving me insane stutter and lag, with shader bar on the F1 chart constantly maxing out (which i think thats the reason for the lag)

The engine changes required some shaders to be generated again by your client.
Over time, this will become less of a problem, as the shaders populate again.
This is intended and expected behaviour after a significant engine change has occurred.
We bundled what we could with the initial engine patch, however we can't include every shader for every combination.

Using the Vulkan or DX12 renderer should lessen the impact of shader generation while in combat.

original link: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3407216/page/3#p25044160
Last edited by JessicaStraus on Aug 3, 2023, 7:01:53 PM
Try turning off your MTX's

All of your cosmetics and see if that helps anyone in here.

Seems like a fix for many removing stuttering issues.

And also if you havent, please post in bug reports. Not in here.

GGG responds in the bug reports thread where its suited to post your bugs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info