3.21.2b Patch Notes

Please let us revert to the engine pre-patch. I just started the game and was really starting to get into it and it's absolutely unplayable for me now on steam deck and mac.
Dang I will remember this patch for a long time. I hope I don't remember it more than the desync fix patch...

Now another week without PoE I guess.

Well at least the ExileCon was really cool to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
this is weird.just checked the steam player count.
only down by 1000.....
are people just staying at HO or something?
im confused.
well....im having a blast at torchlight infinite.
no lag.
got zoom and boom.
what more could i ask?
"
lordzelzard wrote:
this is weird.just checked the steam player count.
only down by 1000.....
are people just staying at HO or something?
im confused.
well....im having a blast at torchlight infinite.
no lag.
got zoom and boom.
what more could i ask?

Well, if you see the steam chart around 7/24, there's a ~20% drop in peak player count post-patch. That's much more than a typical monday decline.

It's also possible that people just don't want to download the patch, but considering that most people playing this late into the patch are probably diehards, I'd say a 20% drop is pretty significant.
"
Just tested the new patch on my friends setup with a R9 5950X and RTX 4090, not really a surprise but the game runs perfectly fine.
The game also runs just fine for me on my cute and outdated 2070 so I honestly feel like people really struggle to use their hardware properly or to set settings in the correct way.
And in some cases a decade old system or heavily outdated hardware is just the problem.

Funny dude.
Run RivaTuner with cpu and gpu usage and temperature and show us video.

I have access to multiple configurations, and let me tell you there is problem for sure.
Some people does not even see when game get from 100fps to 40.
On Probation Any%
Came back after eight years. The trolling of the 1+ year wait for Path of Exile 2 worked into bullying me to reinstall, ain't nobody gonna live long enough to see that happen.

I guess my burnout feels like it's recovered, and I can try out these exciting 6 new acts fresh. I did act 4 a disservice playing through it when I wasn't really into it. (The game's come quite a ways over the years, when there's way more to do than run Vaal Oversoul ten million times!)

Title screen is completely potato, more pixelated than a ColecoVision. "That's not right..."

Load into game. 4 fps. On the beach. Very not right...

This trolling on top of trolling is very avant-garde. I never would've thought to hold a big advertisement for my game right after making it unplayable. The dedication to the craft is admirable.
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Aug 4, 2023, 3:18:03 AM
is pashid the new ziipher?

I don't see the point of people coming to this forum and saying it works fine for them.

It's like a healthy person going to a clinic and saying to everyone: HEY GUYS! I'm doing fine. good for you...
"
is pashid the new ziipher?

I don't see the point of people coming to this forum and saying it works fine for them.

It's like a healthy person going to a clinic and saying to everyone: HEY GUYS! I'm doing fine. good for you...

Hah. Right to the point.

I did some testing with diffrent locations, permissions for cache without any diffrence.

On Probation Any%
Last edited by Dxt44 on Aug 4, 2023, 4:57:29 AM
"
Dxt44 wrote:

Funny dude.
Run RivaTuner with cpu and gpu usage and temperature and show us video.

I have access to multiple configurations, and let me tell you there is problem for sure.
Some people does not even see when game get from 100fps to 40.

funny cause it's just the reality?
I could ask you the same to kindly share "proof" of your issues with your multiple configurations, cause I won't go out of my way to waste my time to collect any proof for you cause I know the game runs perfectly fine for me. giving you a response feels already quite like a pointless time waste to be honest.
Also there are better tools out to check the performance of your PC. You using RivaTuner in 2023 kinda already gives me the idea of how well aged your setup is.

144 with drops to "just" 95 during heavily juiced content cause many particles and entities ain't the friend of anyone's setup with the engine PoE has. even tested the limits of my setup and I could play with 210 - 170fps just fine if I had a proper monitor for that lol.

"
Zenthon74 wrote:

well some people including myself gave others more than enough information to fix the problem. People fail to do simple stuff, but bad for the minority with issues I guess lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 4, 2023, 6:47:39 AM
"
funny cause it's just the reality?
I could ask you the same to kindly share "proof" of your issues with your multiple configurations, cause I won't go out of my way to waste my time to collect any proof for you cause I know the game runs perfectly fine for me. giving you a response feels already quite like a pointless time waste to be honest.

I already did with R5 5500 RTX 3080. Video is on forum. I can do it for you if you want, but let me tell you it's the same pattern.

"
Also there are better tools out to check the performance of your PC. You using RivaTuner in 2023 kinda already gives me the idea of how well aged your setup is.

What's wrong with this software? You can use whatever you want, just one example.
On Probation Any%
Last edited by Dxt44 on Aug 4, 2023, 7:01:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info