3.21.2b Patch Notes

"
ziipher wrote:
really? because i didnt play this league?

go complain on this thread. enjoy yourself. its the wrong place for it, but hey, you do you.

What was last league you played?)))
Last edited by poetest12 on Jul 28, 2023, 11:39:49 AM
"
ziipher wrote:
"
ok, i stop be poor. now i know.

Take away the old game I play, i go play d2- blizzard still have it. 20 years+ I can still play online

you go be poor. idc. you apparently have bad reading comprehension too.

There is a technical support section.

Those with "newer" pcs dont have to visit it because their computers run the games without issue.

If you have an Older pc, (which is fine, you do you) then YOU have to take steps to fix your issue.

And you could be in game playing with no issues if you did.

Instead you want to sit here and compain.

You are not part of the majority. They wont make another patch because 99.9% of the base have no issues.

It is now up to you to show them what the other 0.1% are experiencing so they can fix YOUR issue.

As I said, most people here have done nothing to fix their issues.

youre not that good at math,aint cha,boy?
i mean,you claimed that only 0.1% of players have problem with FPS and performances? simple sweep on this comments section,bugs section and global chat shows plenty of people complaining about this performance problem.
theres literally 20+ complaints in just 2 days in a DEAD LEAGUE.

see?
i have fact and data to support my claim,while,you just pull that 0.1% figure out of your ass.

LOL!
"
lordzelzard wrote:
"
ziipher wrote:

Nahhhhh he might be good in math, He keep acting like the big computer scientist ouuuuuuuuuuu
Bad at reading? People experiencing no problems are not here. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Drew_GGG on Jul 28, 2023, 12:01:12 PM
Please slot in a 650ti ( minimum system spec) and tell us the patch was a good idea. Update your specs ffs. Also stop breaking your game.
Last edited by roundishcap on Jul 28, 2023, 11:57:59 AM
"
lordzelzard wrote:
"
ziipher wrote:
"
ok, i stop be poor. now i know.

Take away the old game I play, i go play d2- blizzard still have it. 20 years+ I can still play online

you go be poor. idc. you apparently have bad reading comprehension too.

There is a technical support section.

Those with "newer" pcs dont have to visit it because their computers run the games without issue.

If you have an Older pc, (which is fine, you do you) then YOU have to take steps to fix your issue.

And you could be in game playing with no issues if you did.

Instead you want to sit here and compain.

You are not part of the majority. They wont make another patch because 99.9% of the base have no issues.

It is now up to you to show them what the other 0.1% are experiencing so they can fix YOUR issue.

As I said, most people here have done nothing to fix their issues.

youre not that good at math,aint cha,boy?
i mean,you claimed that only 0.1% of players have problem with FPS and performances? simple sweep on this comments section,bugs section and global chat shows plenty of people complaining about this performance problem.
theres literally 20+ complaints in just 2 days in a DEAD LEAGUE.

see?
i have fact and data to support my claim,while,you just pull that 0.1% figure out of your ass.

LOL!

See above.
"
roundishcap wrote:
Please slot in a 650ti ( minimum system spec) and tell us the patch was a good idea. Update your specs ffs. Also stop breaking your game.

A card that came out October 9th, 2012 is not an argument. This has never been "a 12 year old game" anything that has consistent updates is updated

Once the patch released, its officially a 2023 game. SNES cartridges released without any constant updates, so they are the 1990s games you love and they will never change.

650ti really? just buy a new card, holy.
People here want to call me out? Go for it. It will not fix your issues.

I will try to be as nice as possible here.

Go to the technical support thread if you have any issues. GGG is great at helping you get your pc working as it should.

The patch released was not going to affect those who have good computers that run this game. The hotfixes fixed crashes to clients that even I was experiencing. I have no further issues.

This patch should not have changed gameplay for anyone. If you have issues, it is up to you to go fix them.

Another hotfix will not fix your current problems. Just being honest. If you don't like that response I am sorry.

The only ones still experiencing problems MUST go to technical support, not here.

There is something on "your" end that needs some fixing. Lots of different things you can try.

My original post on here called out those claiming the majority had issues, and claiming that its an fps issue when it isnt.

Those claiming these things i know did nothing to help themselves. In society today, there are those who will complain about issues in their life that they can fix and wish others to fix those issues for them.

Hopefully my comments got some angry enough to realize that they should do something and fix their problems. If not, oh well.

Good luck, hopefully ya'll do something to fix your problems.
I can't wait for them to release POE 2 for everyone who doesn't have a 7k USD pc to run at 2 fps.
Why am I still here
"
ziipher wrote:
People here want to call me out? Go for it. It will not fix your issues.

I will try to be as nice as possible here.

Go to the technical support thread if you have any issues. GGG is great at helping you get your pc working as it should.

The patch released was not going to affect those who have good computers that run this game. The hotfixes fixed crashes to clients that even I was experiencing. I have no further issues.

This patch should not have changed gameplay for anyone. If you have issues, it is up to you to go fix them.

Another hotfix will not fix your current problems. Just being honest. If you don't like that response I am sorry.

The only ones still experiencing problems MUST go to technical support, not here.

There is something on "your" end that needs some fixing. Lots of different things you can try.

My original post on here called out those claiming the majority had issues, and claiming that its an fps issue when it isnt.

Those claiming these things i know did nothing to help themselves. In society today, there are those who will complain about issues in their life that they can fix and wish others to fix those issues for them.

Hopefully my comments got some angry enough to realize that they should do something and fix their problems. If not, oh well.

Good luck, hopefully ya'll do something to fix your problems.

You're in the 0.1%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info