3.21.2b Patch Notes

"
Andvareel wrote:
Challenges don't matter.
Except that 3 challenges =

Act 6: Tsoagoth, The Brine King (check)
Act 7: Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows (check)
Act 8: Lunaris, Eternal Moon and Solaris, Eternal Sun (check)
Act 9: The Depraved Trinity (NO CHECK)
Act 10: Kitava, the Insatiable (NO CHECK)

Yeah, the game runs fine in act 8. Is that actually useful information?

If they had 12 or something, whatever. No big difference. But 3 isn't even maps.

I have played maps. Not sure where these challenges are that you are even referring to. Are you talking about this league? jfc.

I didnt play this league. I was playing other games, like that sheet game D4 before I ran away and remembered my love for poe.

Weird dude...
"
ok, i stop be poor. now i know.

Take away the old game I play, i go play d2- blizzard still have it. 20 years+ I can still play online

you go be poor. idc. you apparently have bad reading comprehension too.

There is a technical support section.

Those with "newer" pcs dont have to visit it because their computers run the games without issue.

If you have an Older pc, (which is fine, you do you) then YOU have to take steps to fix your issue.

And you could be in game playing with no issues if you did.

Instead you want to sit here and compain.

You are not part of the majority. They wont make another patch because 99.9% of the base have no issues.

It is now up to you to show them what the other 0.1% are experiencing so they can fix YOUR issue.

As I said, most people here have done nothing to fix their issues.
"
Hey, buddy, pls do a juicy map for us (delirium map no need 100%, 40% be fine and with harbinger) If you have no problem with that, then we talk.

No need, go follow the steps here or in technical support.

last response in the thread full of lazies.

Do something to help yourselves.

Go post in game and see their responses.

Most will tell you that its "you" that is the issue, not the game.

If majority were having issues, there would be another patch.

Only 16 pages here with mostly people who did nothing to fix their own problems.
One of my friends left this world 4 days after 3.21.2. We have a difficult situation in the country and this game was the only way for him to cope with stress, but after 3.21.2 the stress in his life became even more and he could not cope with it. I don't blame the game, maybe without it it would have happened sooner
Rest in peace Vyacheslav
Хочу питсы
-----------
I want pizza
"
ziipher wrote:
No need, go follow the steps here or in technical support.

last response in the thread full of lazies.

Do something to help yourselves.

Go post in game and see their responses.

Most will tell you that its "you" that is the issue, not the game.

If majority were having issues, there would be another patch.

Only 16 pages here with mostly people who did nothing to fix their own problems.

When i click open your profile, i suddenly understand everything you wrote. Sorry to bother you, wasting your time. But we do have the right to complain about this patch, right? Don't you agree, buddy?
Last edited by JessicaStraus on Jul 28, 2023, 9:41:21 AM
Imagine in 10 years never use a sextant or kill Shaper or any other simple task really, no characters pass 80, and every post just calls every one names and refers to technical support. Just toxic post after post. You all know who im talking about.
"
When i click open your profile, i suddenly understand everything you wrote. Sorry to bother you, wasting your time. But we do have the right to complain about this patch, right? Don't you agree, buddy?

really? because i didnt play this league?

go complain on this thread. enjoy yourself. its the wrong place for it, but hey, you do you.
"
Platun4 wrote:
Imagine in 10 years never use a sextant or kill Shaper or any other simple task really, no characters pass 80, and every post just calls every one names and refers to technical support. Just toxic post after post. You all know who im talking about.

Mostly just got tired of people complaining and decided to call these people out.

If you have problems with the most recent patch its your pc thats the issue. and people dont understand that.

Has nothing to do with end of league. If there was an issue, devs would fix it.

you could go post in technical, as i have been saying and fix your issue.

Will you? probably not. but go on, complain, do nothing, enjoy yourself
"
ziipher wrote:
"
Platun4 wrote:

Mostly just got tired of people complaining and decided to call these people out.

If you have problems with the most recent patch its your pc thats the issue. and people dont understand that.

Has nothing to do with end of league. If there was an issue, devs would fix it.

you could go post in technical, as i have been saying and fix your issue.

Will you? probably not. but go on, complain, do nothing, enjoy yourself

Do you see a single post of me complaining? There is an issue with patch clearly, it will be fixed, probably after weekend. Its very obvious, u r not tech savvy, so me explaining anything will be pointless. Devs are busy with con, last thing we want to have technical issues there.

Its not ur job to call people out, so relax, and let people post their problems. The more feedback the better.
What the heck did you do to the game ?

Four days now of unplayable mess.

Why do I have to load shader every single time I go to an area/map/hideout ? Why no skill effect or mobs appear for the first attack/spawn ? Why do I have to wait one minute every single time I load an area ? Why the performance is terrible at best when there is more than ten monsters on screen ?

CAN YOU ADDRESS ANY OF IT ?

Four days your game has been broken with that bloody patch, how on earth am I supposed to play ?

So sad there is absolutely no communication about this. What a fraking joke.

Win 10 Pro
I7-4790K 4.0 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 8.0 Go
24 Go RAM
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info