[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

"
smartboy95 wrote:
If i like to use Berserker; where to get phasing or onslaught (not from flask)?

Tatto can get you onslaught but you will have to sacrifice some passive points
"
smartboy95 wrote:

You can get phasing from Abyss jewel/flask.

Berserker tattoo gives onslaught, not sure what you mean?
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
"
LkGGz wrote:
"
smartboy95 wrote:

Sorry my bad; i mean if i use +1 level int skill tatoo, is it possible to get both onslaught+phasing ?
Maybe a dubm question, but how often do we use creeping frost? specifically during a boss fight with vortex on left click (always casting it on boss) when would we use creeping and do we use the 7 stacks i believe?
Been playing this build again this league and I have around 60d worth of currency. I'm aware there are some upgrades left for me like >20% quality flasks and catalysts on my jewelry and some gem upgrades, but what are the big ticket upgrades here?
I'm mostly just rushing maven invitations with expedition.
I know that the OP gear setup is a bit different and also a bit squishier with more dps.
Last edited by Nabster on Sep 28, 2023, 11:29:26 AM
https://pobb.in/umIHzN0YAMNL

Currently sitting at 76 divine.. I got lucky and found the Headhunter while filling out my atlas so I want to keep using it with the build. I feel like I die more than I would like to but that is probably a skill issue lol. Was wondering if there's any obvious upgrades/changes to my build that you would suggest. I know the rings should be upgraded. Love the guide by the way and thank you for taking the time to make it.
Good day,
I was following tripolar bears guide and I'm looking to switch to your 16.2m DoT DPs pob and respec my passive tree. I've started buying the gear I need but I don't see a lot of resistances on your gear so I'm not sure how you're getting 30% chaos and 75 all other resistances. Is there something in the axle nodes that you're taking on the passive tree that's helping you with that?
Heyo Lk, I bought a 3r/3g Dialla's for 18div...but I felt too squishy without Skin. Sold the Dialla's for 32div so now I'm sitting at 56div, what should I upgrade next? I figure shield is an easy one, could get similar ones with 100+ spell damage% for around 20div. Thanks again for the build, never played this much in a league before because it's so much fun!
https://pobb.in/LXctsxkmApJN
"
smartboy95 wrote:
"
LkGGz wrote:
"
smartboy95 wrote:

Sorry my bad; i mean if i use +1 level int skill tatoo, is it possible to get both onslaught+phasing ?

It is possible to get onslaught from flask and phasing from abyss jewel. Or onslaught from boots (see SonsOfKorhal's boots) and phasing from flask.

Personally, if I had to choose between phasing and onslaught, I will choose phasing because getting stuck in a pack of mobs is really bad.

The easiest way to have both is using the berserker tattoo and quartz flask.
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
"
born2bemonday wrote:
Maybe a dubm question, but how often do we use creeping frost? specifically during a boss fight with vortex on left click (always casting it on boss) when would we use creeping and do we use the 7 stacks i believe?

What is the 7 stacks that you are referring to?

Theoretically, you don't have to use it more than once unless the boss walks out of the creeping frost chilling area or the chilling area duration is up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info