[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

"
happybox222 wrote:
https://pobb.in/akzumyBipXg2

I think I got pretty far with your guide, was wondering if there is any other major upgrades I should do next to push to 18 mil damage or something to opt more into tankiness.

Thanks for your guides and videos btw, they have made this league so much fun :3

Glad to hear :)

Some suggestions:
1. lvl 21 Vortex (more impt than quality), lvl 21 VCS (more impt than quality)
2. swap one of the increased armour flask suffixes to reduced curse effect
3. useful corrupted implicit for boots, e.g. 6% max life
4. need to cap cold resistances
5. get max/higher roll Mark of the Shaper and use Imbued catalysts

I think your life/EHP is on the low side but if you don't find it an issue then its fine.

Good luck~
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
Last edited by LkGGz on Sep 26, 2023, 11:12:55 AM
"
Glad to hear :)

Some suggestions:
1. lvl 21 Vortex (more impt than quality), lvl 21 VCS (more impt than quality)
2. swap one of the increased armour flask suffixes to reduced curse effect
3. useful corrupted implicit for boots, e.g. 6% max life
4. need to cap cold resistances
5. get max/higher roll Mark of the Shaper and use Imbued catalysts

I think your life/EHP is on the low side but if you don't find it an issue then its fine.

Good luck~

Thanks willl make some of the changes :3.

I do find life/ehp to be low xD not sure how to fix that, I think I got too many tattoos
Do you have any other belt suggestions for the end game mid tier dps, 16m or so? The cowards belt is 19 div on Xbox,it is the most expensive thing besides the frigid gems which don't exist on the Xbox trade board....
Hi! Will Elemental Weakness, Frostbite and minus cold res from Frostbomb work on top of each other while you have Whispers of Doom? Or no?
Last edited by penance04 on Sep 26, 2023, 9:24:33 PM
"
penance04 wrote:
Hi! Will Elemental Weakness, Frostbite and minus cold res from Frostbomb work on top of each other while you have Whispers of Doom? Or no?

yes they do, hence we use all of them. the 3 work by reducing elemental resistances.

frostbomb is called exposure,
while elemental weakness and frostbite are curses.

normally, only 1 curse at a time, hence whispers of doom allows us 2 curses total. frostbomb is not affected by this curse limit (since it is not a curse), and we have only one source (itself) for cold exposure.

when dps is high enough, we usually only debuff/cast on bosses.
Last edited by SonsOfKorhal on Sep 26, 2023, 11:00:05 PM
"
Mish913 wrote:
Do you have any other belt suggestions for the end game mid tier dps, 16m or so? The cowards belt is 19 div on Xbox,it is the most expensive thing besides the frigid gems which don't exist on the Xbox trade board....

Belt: Buy a Coward's Chain and Vial of Consequence and combine them yourself

Frigid Jewels: The jewels are luxury good to have, the build will work fine without it.
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
That will only be 6 divine so much better.

Thank you
IS Ghost Dance in Skin of the Lords realy good to have in chest? I got for now
"Minion instability" and i am thinking shuld i pick smtg from list as u wrote "If you can afford it, get the "Pain Attunement" keystone as it will save you 1SP. "Lethe Shade", "Ghost Dance" and "Iron Will" are also beneficial.

Ghost dance is cheapest one ;)

"
Mish913 wrote:
That will only be 6 divine so much better.

Thank you

Welcome :)

"
Dragonik82 wrote:
IS Ghost Dance in Skin of the Lords realy good to have in chest? I got for now
"Minion instability" and i am thinking shuld i pick smtg from list as u wrote "If you can afford it, get the "Pain Attunement" keystone as it will save you 1SP. "Lethe Shade", "Ghost Dance" and "Iron Will" are also beneficial.

Ghost dance is cheapest one ;)

Nope, it isn't the priority.

If you are not lvl 100 yet you should get 5-ways to lvl 100. 92 >> 100 is 8 SP.
If i like to use Berserker; where to get phasing or onslaught (not from flask)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info