[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

Hi Im currently following this guide and am struggling in some cases in t12 and above maps. This is my POB https://pobb.in/Ab5LrLrcOMYw.

Could anyone give me some pointers on how to either improve damage or survivability at this point?

I am also about 200 or so hours into this game and struggling to farm enough currency to have div to buy/craft better items.

Thanks for your help!
"
solniger89 wrote:
Hi Im currently following this guide and am struggling in some cases in t12 and above maps. This is my POB https://pobb.in/Ab5LrLrcOMYw.

Could anyone give me some pointers on how to either improve damage or survivability at this point?

I am also about 200 or so hours into this game and struggling to farm enough currency to have div to buy/craft better items.

Thanks for your help!

Hello! How much currency do you have?

Some suggestions:
1. CWDT needs to be lvl 1 and Molten Shell at lvl 10 so that it procs more often
2. It is important to have all elemental resistances at 75% - your lightning res needs to be higher
4. Buy lvl 21 Vaal Cold Snap
5. 20% quality on boots using armour scraps for more AR EV
6. Swap Silver Flask for Quartz Flask - without phasing you can get stuck >> die

Eventually you will need to upgrade your gloves, Elder ring, amulet and shield to better rares when you want to transition into unique chest and belt.
Stage 1
1. Gloves - need higher life and resistances roll
2. Amulet - need non-damaging ailments suffix

Stage 2
3. Ring - need triple useful suffixes (all T1/T2.. ring is the cheapest place to max out the suffixes)
4. Shield - need higher life roll
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
Last edited by LkGGz on Sep 25, 2023, 9:31:12 AM
I have 8 Div and 556 C.

I will make the changes that you have outline here.

In terms of mapping/farming, I am currently running delirium and strongboxes. Should I be changing to anything else?

Thanks!
"
solniger89 wrote:
I have 8 Div and 556 C.

I will make the changes that you have outline here.

In terms of mapping/farming, I am currently running delirium and strongboxes. Should I be changing to anything else?

Thanks!

Delirium is good. Strongboxes are okay.

Are you running Exarch/Eater influence?
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Last edited by LkGGz on Sep 25, 2023, 12:45:21 PM
I dont know any better so I've just been going for all of the nodes that are for delirium and strongboxes.

When you say eater/exarch influence are you talking about doing that in higher tier maps via the mapping device?

What would be better than strongboxes?
Why we got Elemental Weaknes if we literally dont use it, couse there is no space left. When i was playing with cold snap i was having spot for 2 curses

but when i bought Vall Cold snap i had to replace elemental weaknes with vaal cold snap ikon.

"
solniger89 wrote:
I dont know any better so I've just been going for all of the nodes that are for delirium and strongboxes.

When you say eater/exarch influence are you talking about doing that in higher tier maps via the mapping device?

What would be better than strongboxes?

Yeah T14+ exarch influence minion/boss nodes are good income for non-juiced maps.

It depends on your mapping strategy. If you are speed clearing maps, strongboxes are good because they don't take much time to clear.
"
Dragonik82 wrote:
Why we got Elemental Weaknes if we literally dont use it, couse there is no space left. When i was playing with cold snap i was having spot for 2 curses

but when i bought Vall Cold snap i had to replace elemental weaknes with vaal cold snap ikon.

Personally I bind ele weakness to to the 2nd row, and I have re-assigned the skill bind from Ctrl-Q to D. Hence, I do not press Ctrl to use ele weakness.

Another option that some players have adopted is to drop faster attacks/culling strike for arcanist brand.
https://pobb.in/akzumyBipXg2

I think I got pretty far with your guide, was wondering if there is any other major upgrades I should do next to push to 18 mil damage or something to opt more into tankiness.

Thanks for your guides and videos btw, they have made this league so much fun :3
"
LkGGz wrote:
"
Dragonik82 wrote:

Personally I bind ele weakness to to the 2nd row, and I have re-assigned the skill bind from Ctrl-Q to D. Hence, I do not press Ctrl to use ele weakness.

Another option that some players have adopted is to drop faster attacks/culling strike for arcanist brand.

THX :) I thought i will be losing my main buufs swaping to those sekondary by pressing ctrl.

This is awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info