[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
evouga wrote:
Armor with >20% quality can still drop from monsters:

> Non-Gem items that generate with a Random Quality can now generate up to 30% Quality.

I expect these will become premium crafting bases.

Zealotry looks like a decent replacement for Hatred, no? We go from 18% more damage to 15%, but that's not a fatal nerf...

It's 15% *and* 39% increased critical strike chance. It's an good replacement that will only reduce our damage for 1-2%.

Don't forget the mods on Watchers Eye we lose, though. Flat Crit and/or Cold Pen. We can get a worse version of the Pen on Zealotry on WE, but we cant fully even it out.

But yeah, I agree, I think its the best replacement too. Im no math guy though, Im sure someone smarter than me will find the best way to go about this
Even though a small nerf on damage, we should improve on the survive side( higher es)?
"
juuraa1 wrote:
Even though a small nerf on damage, we should improve on the survive side( higher es)?

Indeed. Our gear will get better stats, plus slightly more block chamce on staff.

As for damage, double annointed amulets now drop and there's new annoints with prismatic oil. That might make up for the loss of Hatred.
Does anoint stays on item after we combine necks using awakener orb?
I wanna try to play this patch with my gf, anyone got a idea what would be a good supportive build to play together. I was thinking that maybe she just plays also Icestorm without auras (willg et them from me) and culling and magic find on most gear and then I can also upgraded old gear between accounts?
Do you guys think Warden will be a viable option?
"
KvysReaper wrote:
Do you guys think Warden will be a viable option?

I'm curious about the potential as well. Losing overleech, One Step Ahead, and Escape Artist might hurt, but there's probably a clever way to make use of all the Oaths.

- Oath of Winter seems awesome
- Just a little flat added lightning would probably give us a ton of inc dmg taken from Oath of Spring
- Avatar of the Wilds probably outclasses Polymath, but for burst damage.
- Oath of Summer seems the hardest to use for this build unless we did like Cold to Fire or something or had some sneaky way to apply non-trivial scorches.

Seems fun to brainstorm, but overleech is so good :P
with a lot of changes being made like nerfs to frostblink/frost bomb early does anyone have a recommended leaguestarter assuming its day 1 and you might not get your staff until near the end of campaign? would prefer something that doesnt require a total respec. :)
"
lilyth4 wrote:
with a lot of changes being made like nerfs to frostblink/frost bomb early does anyone have a recommended leaguestarter assuming its day 1 and you might not get your staff until near the end of campaign? would prefer something that doesnt require a total respec. :)

How did they get nerfed?
"
RaGe0uS wrote:

How did they get nerfed?

effectiveness of added damage no?

Frostblink: Now has 180% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 1, scaling up to 250% at gem level 20 (previously 250% at all gem levels).

Frost Bomb: Now has 170% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 1, scaling up to 310% at gem level 20 (previously 310% at all gem levels).

unless i am mistaken this applies to basically everything that scales their damage in the levelling guide, supports too. i could very well be wrong since i have only played a couple of leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info