[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule wrote:
Is there some posted info about what charms are available? The trade site fails when searched for charms with int, for example, so I have no idea what is wrong with my search fu.

I *think* the charms can roll a str+int affix that is coded different from the regular one and doesn't show up with the pseudo +int search. If you input str+int, you'll notice two different affixes with the exact same wording, and only one will return charms.

Here's an example search query : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/OVoQQm0SE

It's really dumb.

EDIT : And the wiki has the charms' affixes list : https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Charm
Last edited by WinterHiko on Dec 15, 2023, 9:18:14 PM
Thanks, Winter! Looks like just the str/dex+int, ES as mana %, and elem resist look useful. What do you think? (Feels an awful like a mishmash of cluster jewels and watcher's eyes...)
I noticed that as well, I have a feelings it’s a bug. I haven’t reported it yet.
"
Graiaule wrote:
Thanks, Winter! Looks like just the str/dex+int, ES as mana %, and elem resist look useful. What do you think? (Feels an awful like a mishmash of cluster jewels and watcher's eyes...)

Kelvynn made a good list earlier in the thread :

"
One charm effect I found very useful so far is 'Cannot Be Stunned While Leeching' - i.e. pretty much never since you are always leeching. This lets you get some extra ES from the helmet by switching the ES Mastery option as well.

'Hits have a chance to deal 50% more area damage' - it's yet another multiplicative damage mod. Not a big one, but useful.

+Str/Int is always nice.

Resist penetration is always nice.

You could also use the consecrated ground gives increased damage taken to enemies with Bottled Faith or crit multi per power charge. You could get Culling Strike or Culling Strike on hit too.
Just too many things to learn all at once. Thanks for the list; I guess that motivates me to continue to check out the Wildwood.
Is it only me that is still sticking to double ES/Evasion on armour ascendency ?
Charms are good but at the high end do we really need them? This build dmg was already good without these charms, I am wondering if double ES is a better QOL than charms.
"
gruumine wrote:
Is it only me that is still sticking to double ES/Evasion on armour ascendency ?
Charms are good but at the high end do we really need them? This build dmg was already good without these charms, I am wondering if double ES is a better QOL than charms.

Aren't you giving up on the double curse application? That would severely impact DPS.
2nd curse is punishment, which reduces enemy dmg by 10% or something....double ES vs 10% less dmg...wouldn't double ES better?
Didn't play for few years... loving build so far, and um.. on atlas what to farm with this build?
"
gruumine wrote:
2nd curse is punishment, which reduces enemy dmg by 10% or something....double ES vs 10% less dmg...wouldn't double ES better?

It also makes enemies take 58% increased damage while on low life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info