[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Mayami18 wrote:
are the PoB-links already updated? the gems seem not updated, still using vortex in the budget setup and alt quality gems in the endgame version. those could be a bit misleading for new guys on this build that don't read the comment pages etc. I assume they will be rdy for leaguestart though (at least the budget) :D

Swap Vortex for CWDT and Cold Snap, both level 1. Remove Frost Shield. Use regular quality gems. Those are the only changes to the gems setup.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Mayami18 wrote:
are the PoB-links already updated? the gems seem not updated, still using vortex in the budget setup and alt quality gems in the endgame version. those could be a bit misleading for new guys on this build that don't read the comment pages etc. I assume they will be rdy for leaguestart though (at least the budget) :D

The gems and sockets/links section have been updated. The level 100 POB has been updated.

Checking against my old copy (a year old) of the level 100 build, the only changes are that Glacial Cage is removed, and Deep Wisdom and Doom Cast are added.

The levelling build does seem to have the correct sequence. It's just missing the gear. You can adapt.

"
WinterHiko wrote:
Swap Vortex for CWDT and Cold Snap, both level 1. Remove Frost Shield. Use regular quality gems. Those are the only changes to the gems setup.

ty both of you, used to have the pob updated earlier than the guide from other builds on the forum, but will keep it in mind tomorrow :) good loot for all of us tomorrow
what do you thing about new ascendancy .. i knoe warden for lvling and primalist on map, but how you progres in tree?
"
oupis wrote:
what do you thing about new ascendancy .. i knoe warden for lvling and primalist on map, but how you progres in tree?

For Warden just pick the "bonus with no sockets" node.

For Primalist run through the charms nodes and ignore the loot on warcry one.
Thanks for all the info everyone, Ill be running this build right out the gate. Couple quick new character tests for starting gem powers and Ill be starting with Stormblast mine thrown from inside a Orb of storms, with the standard frost bomb, frost blink fly through. Going to throw some damage on the frost blink and see if the pack shatter, might speed things up!
okay can we put cold snap + bonchill in our 6 link ? just replase the orb of storm
and use for appling chill and curses?

"
santjohn wrote:
okay can we put cold snap + bonchill in our 6 link ? just replase the orb of storm
and use for appling chill and curses?

You'd lose so much damage from the very reduced AOE and bigger CD on curse application that it's not worth it at all.
"
santjohn wrote:
"
whiterockxx wrote:
"
santjohn wrote:
Yo! i see that you tried to play with low life stuff.. without helmet enchant... how wos it? it wos successful?

Seems good, i'm had few hours to try it coz my business is overwelmed with services this time of year... works well, but i still need to improve some apects before the start but i think probably should be the way to go for high-end budgets

hmmm interesting.. i think the bigest problem will be chaos res

This league start I'll stream on twitch or youtube(to be decided), from day 1 until endgame, so you'll be able to follow the progression.
And the full play time wil be recorded for watch later.
Used this build at Kalandra, Crucible and Ancestors.

Nice 100kk damage) and 1000+ div farmed in last league.
https://pobb.in/XxPu5HH8HQ2J

Easy craft, all rares self made.

Thanks for this nice build.
wow challenges rewards so cool)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info