[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
JohnBaneling wrote:
How good is this build for Delve?

Depth 500 is trivial and optimal for farming. You can find bosses often enough. You find all the expensive fossils very often. And Harbingers. They are all completely trivial at that depth with this build. I've spent a couple of days farming there and got several multi-divine Aul drops (helmets and amulets), a whole lot of all types of fossils, and several Fracturing shards. The only problem was boredom.

Then I went down and reached depth 1000 just for fun. Around 600-700 it stops being easy or fun. The bosses get WAY too much hp. And the random Archnemesis rares can ruin any node regardless of its content. Also, the new Beyond equals instant death.

I killed Aul with relatively harmless mods at depth 990 but it took way too long to be worth it. The loot is obviously the same at any depth.

So if Delve is your thing then depth 500 is where you can farm everything easily with this build.

New video: Delve Depth 500

Here's that footage from Delve in 3.22 that I didn't get to put together until now.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Are we going for primalist?

Warden for easy leveling. Primalist for mapping. Warlock for uber boss farming (probably).

Switching between them is apparently very easy.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Dec 7, 2023, 2:59:47 AM
Could you please suggest what int breakpoins are okay for white/yellow/red maps?
I mean how much int should my trickster have for early mapping for example?
Hey....probably a very stupid question but would this build work as a chieftain? I just figured the 500% explosions could be dope for ultimatum and I loved this build when I played it in harvest.
"
Lekser wrote:
Could you please suggest what int breakpoins are okay for white/yellow/red maps?
I mean how much int should my trickster have for early mapping for example?

I threw together the build in standard with 2k int and it's breezing through t16 maps with all negative resists lol
"
santjohn wrote:
Yo! i see that you tried to play with low life stuff.. without helmet enchant... how wos it? it wos successful?

Seems good, i'm had few hours to try it coz my business is overwelmed with services this time of year... works well, but i still need to improve some apects before the start but i think probably should be the way to go for high-end budgets
"
whiterockxx wrote:
"
santjohn wrote:
Yo! i see that you tried to play with low life stuff.. without helmet enchant... how wos it? it wos successful?

Seems good, i'm had few hours to try it coz my business is overwelmed with services this time of year... works well, but i still need to improve some apects before the start but i think probably should be the way to go for high-end budgets

hmmm interesting.. i think the bigest problem will be chaos res
"
santjohn wrote:
"
whiterockxx wrote:
"
santjohn wrote:

hmmm interesting.. i think the bigest problem will be chaos res

This build is using Chaos inoculation which gives immunity to chaos damage so we don't need chaos res.
CI limits the max life to 1 and that's why we count on energy shiled instead of life. I like that very much because have to care for one type of res less and ES is recharging very fast as I move away from the dmg.
are the PoB-links already updated? the gems seem not updated, still using vortex in the budget setup and alt quality gems in the endgame version. those could be a bit misleading for new guys on this build that don't read the comment pages etc. I assume they will be rdy for leaguestart though (at least the budget) :D
"
Mayami18 wrote:
are the PoB-links already updated? the gems seem not updated, still using vortex in the budget setup and alt quality gems in the endgame version. those could be a bit misleading for new guys on this build that don't read the comment pages etc. I assume they will be rdy for leaguestart though (at least the budget) :D

The gems and sockets/links section have been updated. The level 100 POB has been updated.

Checking against my old copy (a year old) of the level 100 build, the only changes are that Glacial Cage is removed, and Deep Wisdom and Doom Cast are added.

The levelling build does seem to have the correct sequence. It's just missing the gear. You can adapt.
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 7, 2023, 9:55:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info