[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
Cassie322 wrote:

You need to switch your Galvanic Field to the damage setup. You're also missing Molten Shell on your helmet CWDT. Also you need to instill your flasks.

(Update your POB, I made some small changes today)

I have changed my gem setup and passive tree a bit and I am seeing some improvement. Hopefully as I continue to scale up I will see it even more. Thank you!
Hello,

I need some help to optimize my build, what would be the next step to make it tankier or have more damage?

Im having trouble in T16 but not seeing what i can improve i have 2 div to invest but not sure which road to go.

Also i would like to point out that i had much fun with this build it is the first time that i came this far in PoE, it was a challenging build and i havent read the comments on the post which could saved some time but it was fun, killing myself due to shimmeron dmg, CAP Res, Doing Lab to leech energy and discovering some ways of farming currency, btw which currency farming method would u recommend for this build? - I`m going with heists thats why my boots have the Phase Run gem
Last edited by ioio01 on Sep 7, 2022, 1:06:01 AM
"
ioio01 wrote:
Hello,

I need some help to optimize my build, what would be the next step to make it tankier or have more damage?

Im having trouble in T16 but not seeing what i can improve i have 2 div to invest but not sure which road to go.

Also i would like to point out that i had much fun with this build it is the first time that i came this far in PoE, it was a challenging build and i havent read the comments on the post which could saved some time but it was fun, killing myself due to shimmeron dmg, CAP Res, Doing Lab to leech energy and discovering some ways of farming currency, btw which currency farming method would u recommend for this build? - I`m going with heists thats why my boots have the Phase Run gem

Your character profile is set to private.

Blight synergizes really well with this build because of the chains, though it's been crashing since last league. I'm currently doing ritual+expedition+alva myself.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
ioio01 wrote:
Hello,

Your character profile is set to private.

Blight synergizes really well with this build because of the chains, though it's been crashing since last league. I'm currently doing ritual+expedition+alva myself.

Just set to public!! Whenever u have time could you take a look? I would really appreciate some guidance!
any advice for dealing with corrupted blood? its the only thing that kills me at this point , but even 3 stacks is enough to kill almost every time
"
ioio01 wrote:
Just set to public!! Whenever u have time could you take a look? I would really appreciate some guidance!

I'll list these in order of cost:
- Double check that you've updated your POB recently, I've made some improvements.
- Replace your Phase Run with Purity of Elements, you can get phasing on a flask. If you absolutely insist on using Phase Run, put it in your wand instead.
- True Strike amulet anointment
- Elemental damage quality conversion on your Shimmeron (harvest craft)
- Level 21 arc and galvanic field gems
- Really soon when you have the levels you should get a cluster jewel
- All of your flasks are trash (See the POB for the exact ones you need, and please instill them)
- Boots and belt could be a lot better
- Most of your other gems need quality, buy them 20/20
- Shavs 6-link
- Power charge corruption crown
- Power charge implicit rings
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 7, 2022, 12:41:32 PM
Hey, thank you some much for the build. I'm really enjoying it at the moment but I don't know what to focus on getting now that the POB was updated. Should I sell my awakened unleash(this was my last purchase) to get the other cluster or where to gather any more currency more efficiently. Is your atlas tree updated? I would very much love if you could help me out the same way as you did the ones above. From what I read I still need to fix up a couple of flask, and harvest enchant my wand.
"
ZarLians wrote:
Hey, thank you some much for the build. I'm really enjoying it at the moment but I don't know what to focus on getting now that the POB was updated. Should I sell my awakened unleash(this was my last purchase) to get the other cluster or where to gather any more currency more efficiently. Is your atlas tree updated? I would very much love if you could help me out the same way as you did the ones above. From what I read I still need to fix up a couple of flask, and harvest enchant my wand.

All that and 21 gems, keep the unleash, you need it long-term. You'll need a belt and boots upgrade too. Then work on power charge gear. I'm just spamming ritual and expedition with all passives, the other stuff i have is unimportant.
hi im new in poe and following this guide i noticed that the tree in Path of building makes me choose an option called "Inner conviction" where now is "Ghost Dance" should i still pick it? thanks in advance
Hi im new to this CI or shield version

Simple question why my shield is not full ?

Sorry For my English Thank you :D
Last edited by xZephyreRz on Sep 8, 2022, 2:59:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info