[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
WolfsGoRawr wrote:
Considering you have linked CWDT to some other spells too, you may never see those triggerd properly unless you get hit hard too.

The better you are the less damage potential you have? or did you mean to have those unlinked and you need to self cast them too?

CWDT can only support gems up to its own level. Higher levels take more damage to trigger, but the spells cast can be higher level and more effective. Steelskin absorption scales with level, temporal chains effect as well, and arc is mostly included as a means of restarting energy leech upon the first hit taken.

It's not a damage setup.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I see, so the woc and curse are meant to be bound to the cwdt
seems a bit strange with how inconsistence that must be
I struggle with surviving L10+ maps with budget gear. Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/gpGk6ygh
Could you please suggest what can I improve to die less suddenly?

Differences with evasion tree of the same lvl:
* I had to pick up chaos res nodes to offset the lack of res on items.
* No jaws
* 1 less rare jewel

I cannot afford going with Atziri's step for higher suppress due to lack of res on the boots. Plus I doubt extra 10% of suppress are going to help. Supress nodes in tree are many levels ahead.

Complaint about the guide:
With the budget-escque gear I have 2.7k ES while extreme budget gear provides 3.2k and budget 4k+
It seems the ES values on budget gear in the guide are overly high. Such items aren't budget at all when combined with high resistances.

Just killed maven with non suppression inq version, only part im missing is the rings so i will be grinding towards them now, thanks for the build
"
bublik42 wrote:
I struggle with surviving L10+ maps with budget gear. Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/gpGk6ygh
Could you please suggest what can I improve to die less suddenly?

Differences with evasion tree of the same lvl:
* I had to pick up chaos res nodes to offset the lack of res on items.
* No jaws
* 1 less rare jewel

I cannot afford going with Atziri's step for higher suppress due to lack of res on the boots. Plus I doubt extra 10% of suppress are going to help. Supress nodes in tree are many levels ahead.

Complaint about the guide:
With the budget-escque gear I have 2.7k ES while extreme budget gear provides 3.2k and budget 4k+
It seems the ES values on budget gear in the guide are overly high. Such items aren't budget at all when combined with high resistances.

All of your gear is still closer to extreme budget, you need upgrades to do higher content. Your biggest current upgrade would be Presence of Chayula. Also I'd recommend you update your POB, none of them suggest Atziri's Step any more.

"
PATTlS wrote:
Just killed maven with non suppression inq version, only part im missing is the rings so i will be grinding towards them now, thanks for the build

Excellent job!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 6, 2022, 10:38:50 AM

"
none of them suggest Atziri's Step any more.

Just double checked current evasion build from this link from the OP post
https://pastebin.com/fP6htQEy
It has Atziri's Step in the Budget set.

It was suggested in some of the POBs, I went and fixed them. My mistake.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 6, 2022, 1:10:00 PM
Just a quick update to let everyone know I've made a huge improvement for the trees, via a second cluster jewel.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 6, 2022, 4:33:13 PM
I have really been enjoying my time with this build and feel that the power has definitely been ramping up, but I still struggle to see consistent damage output on bosses or high HP rares. I do not have have GG gear by any means and my gems are not perfect, but I feel that I just have to be missing some mechanic where boss damage is concerned. I know that is a vague statement, but any thoughts or suggestions?
"
Chimmy_Shibbs wrote:
I have really been enjoying my time with this build and feel that the power has definitely been ramping up, but I still struggle to see consistent damage output on bosses or high HP rares. I do not have have GG gear by any means and my gems are not perfect, but I feel that I just have to be missing some mechanic where boss damage is concerned. I know that is a vague statement, but any thoughts or suggestions?

You need to switch your Galvanic Field to the damage setup. You're also missing Molten Shell on your helmet CWDT. Also you need to instill your flasks.

(Update your POB, I made some small changes today)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info