[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

I would love to see some of that galvanic field gameplay
"
WolfsGoRawr wrote:
I would love to see some of that galvanic field gameplay
Yea, I intend to record some but it's gonna be a while, it's hard to stay motivated to grind in this boring league.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
How galvanic field dps works?

On pob there is single/multi target options.

And multi is just like 4x stronger, so is mostly a mapping skill?
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
How galvanic field dps works?

On pob there is single/multi target options.

And multi is just like 4x stronger, so is mostly a mapping skill?

Read the gem. It hits multiple targets more frequently. It's used for both, but typically better for single-target because mobs die too fast to get much use out of the field duration.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 5, 2022, 11:12:51 AM
Currently I'm having a reaaally hard time after I reached maps. I'm a complete newbie, so I'm sorry if anything here is stupid. My current situation as is:
- Level 70
- Mapping t1~t3
- Only first two labs
- Act 1-7 was kind of easy, things got hard after that but I managed
- Dying constantly, unable to keep more than 50% XP
- Can't finish a map without dying at least thrice
- Things such as Porcupine Goliath instakill me with their death effect, since can't avoid it with Arc
- Can't really survive with the Jaws of Agony setup because I lack damage and without a dash I die even more easily
- Damage feels nice though

I can't point my finger at what makes me so weak. Should I maybe try going to Extreme Budget already? Even though, farming any currency is being really hard right now, I'm basically doing recipe _if_ I manage to get everything I need before dying in a map. Sometimes the rings help and I drop Chaos almost every map, but I usually die before that.

My current POB:
https://pastebin.com/S1WJFz3f

Thanks a lot for the build, hope you can help me :D
Last edited by GreatGrizzlyBear on Sep 5, 2022, 11:36:26 AM
"
Currently I'm having a reaaally hard time after I reached maps. I'm a complete newbie, so I'm sorry if anything here is stupid. My current situation as is:
- Level 70
- Mapping t1~t3
- Only first two labs
- Act 1-7 was kind of easy, things got hard after that but I managed
- Dying constantly, unable to keep more than 50% XP
- Can't finish a map without dying at least thrice
- Things such as Porcupine Goliath instakill me with their death effect, since can't avoid it with Arc
- Can't really survive with the Jaws of Agony setup because I lack damage and without a dash I die even more easily
- Damage feels nice though

I can't point my finger at what makes me so weak. Should I maybe try going to Extreme Budget already? Even though, farming any currency is being really hard right now, I'm basically doing recipe _if_ I manage to get everything I need before dying in a map. Sometimes the rings help and I drop Chaos almost every map, but I usually die before that.

My current POB:
https://pastebin.com/S1WJFz3f

Thanks a lot for the build, hope you can help me :D

Jaws of agony goes in your weapon swap. you press a button when you're far away from monsters to swap weapons, throw some traps until you're at full power charges, then swap back to your real weapons.

Definitely work on the extreme budget gear, some of it doesn't even cost a full chaos. You can farm in Blood Aqueducts for Humility cards.

I'm not able to see the actual items you have equipped as your profile is private, but I'd be willing to bet you've not set your gems up perfectly. Determination or grace aura will help with the porcupines. You do not need enlighten 3 to run your auras, it's just quality of life. If turning on purity+determination+clarity puts you at too low of usable mana, then you need a lower level clarity, it has flat reservation per level.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 5, 2022, 11:41:48 AM
"
Cassie322 wrote:

Jaws of agony goes in your weapon swap. you press a button when you're far away from monsters to swap weapons, throw some traps until you're at full power charges, then swap back to your real weapons.

Definitely work on the extreme budget gear, some of it doesn't even cost a full chaos. You can farm in Blood Aqueducts for Humility cards.

I'm not able to see the actual items you have equipped as your profile is private, but I'd be willing to bet you've not set your gems up perfectly. Determination or grace aura will help with the porcupines. You do not need enlighten 3 to run your auras, it's just quality of life.

I see! (sorry, thought all profiles were public by default)

Thanks for the tips, I'll farm Blood Aqueducts and try setting up my gems better!
is cwdt lv 20 the play here? since the wand doesn't trigger it?
"
WolfsGoRawr wrote:
is cwdt lv 20 the play here? since the wand doesn't trigger it?

Yes, we're only worried about large damage bursts into a second hit.
Considering you have linked CWDT to some other spells too, you may never see those triggerd properly unless you get hit hard too.

The better you are the less damage potential you have? or did you mean to have those unlinked and you need to self cast them too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info