[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

Thank you for the guide!
I am new to PoE, I am at maps now and was looking through PoB. I saw that in items section for extreme budget there are a lot of items recommended with G=G=G=G slots, but in skills section I see skills setup with R=R=B=B and so on, but I do not see these links in items section? Am I looking at something wrong here?
For example for helm section, in skills I see its recommended to either have R=R=B or R=R=B=B but in items section the helms are mentioned with G=G=G=G slots. I am a little confused here.
"
Ainars321 wrote:
Thank you for the guide!
I am new to PoE, I am at maps now and was looking through PoB. I saw that in items section for extreme budget there are a lot of items recommended with G=G=G=G slots, but in skills section I see skills setup with R=R=B=B and so on, but I do not see these links in items section? Am I looking at something wrong here?
For example for helm section, in skills I see its recommended to either have R=R=B or R=R=B=B but in items section the helms are mentioned with G=G=G=G slots. I am a little confused here.

Ignore the socket colors on gear in the item setup, that was just left as default because the gems section specifies the slot anyway. Great attention to detail!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Ainars321 wrote:
Thank you for the guide!

Ignore the socket colors on gear in the item setup, that was just left as default because the gems section specifies the slot anyway. Great attention to detail!

Thanks! Will keep this in mind.
Hi, thanks for the guide, but I was wondering what is the idea behind zealot's oath notable in combination with ghost reaver?
Does regen only apply while leeching?
"
sygippc wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide, but I was wondering what is the idea behind zealot's oath notable in combination with ghost reaver?
Does regen only apply while leeching?

Yes, and also you're not always leeching.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Wouldn't "Doom Cast" be better to annoint than "True Strike"?

Also in the inquisitor build I don't think we benefit from the resistance pen modifiers from the Watchers Eye Jewel having "Inevitable Judgement".

I'm not very experienced in PoE so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm playing the ES/eva variant inquisitor build
Last edited by MrVecetti on Sep 10, 2022, 12:16:01 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
It was suggested in some of the POBs, I went and fixed them. My mistake.

Thanks for updates and suggestions.
"
MrVecetti wrote:
Wouldn't "Doom Cast" be better to annoint than "True Strike"?

Also in the inquisitor build I don't think we benefit from the resistance pen modifiers from the Watchers Eye Jewel having "Inevitable Judgement".

I'm not very experienced in PoE so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm playing the ES/eva variant inquisitor build

Yes, but you don't unallocate Doom Cast from the tree until your late 90s (you can't double up), i figured it would be less confusing to just let people figure this out themselves.

You're right about the watcher's eye, I'll update that
Any reason you specified a large cluster jewel with conjured wall and then didnt allocate it?
"
MaxIgnoramus wrote:
Any reason you specified a large cluster jewel with conjured wall and then didnt allocate it?

With certain 3-mod notable cluster jewels, the desired 2 mods are placed at the front of the jewel. Unfortunately there isn't any 'good' prefix notable worth spending two passive points on; the other notables are only one passive point since they're at the front. It's inconsistent with how it places it, but if you take the exact prefix notable you're uninterested in allocating for 2 passives, the suffix notable positions will be correct every time.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 10, 2022, 3:35:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info