Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Exactly the nerf I wanted to see on spell suppression
mana reservation changes hurt but we will overcome it, just like in 3.15 ;)

Spoiler
meow
I LOVE THIS GAME, POE IS AMAZING, LOVE GGG, FANTASTIC UPDATES AS ALWAYS, 10/10 GAME, FUN, BEST GAME EVER, POE2 WILL FIX EVERYTHING IN LIFE

I think I've said enough, can I get maybe a tabula from hillock next league...?
Last edited by GameBack02 on Aug 2, 2022, 7:52:17 PM
I can imagine the horrifying state & design of 4.0 if you continue driving your game down further with these incompetent balance decisions. Have the best arpg on the market for years and treat it like this, truly sad.
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
Hmm I think I'll wait for league 3.20
i'd play the league even if GGG shit on my doorstep so who cares what i think
You could have done better.
You really tend to destroy everything good you do a league or two before, but you don't fix bugs for leagues which leads us to worse gameplay league by league.
You could have buffed more skills.
I know this is just a manifesto still looking forward to the full announcement
Last edited by nothing12 on Aug 2, 2022, 8:19:31 PM
That's it? I'm sad now.
"
iH8SP33D wrote:
Nice Nerfs BUT!!! u forget to "Detonate Dead now can't apply any ailments"

It already lost 40% of it's total damage between the mob life fix and necro changes, no need to beat a dead horse.

While I like more options for minion builds to progress through gear, I'm worried the affix bloat is going to make crafted and dropped items for every other build more difficult to progress.

Not to mention the defense rebalance paired with mana reservation nerfs. Holding out to see the full lake of kalandra mechanics and patch notes, but this league sounds rough.
IRL stuffs are calling.
Lockdowns are over, set aside the PC.
Game not so enticing, changing priorities.
Could be wrong... we'll see.
I dont care. I just play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info