Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

it seems like ggg never learns from its mistakes... 3.15 once again... no words.
I'm a relatively new player, only gotten to red maps this league for the first time.. but so far this seems disappointing. I already struggle with survivability and you nerf it even more without adding any significant buffs. Dying in half a second without even knowing why is already frustrating as it is. As a new player this game feels way to catered for veterans
Oh well...whatever happens, happens.
It's certainly going to be interesting league. Hopefully I find a fun build to play.
I think this will be my last post. Bye GGG.
It was a good run.
GG
Interesting, mostly expected stuff, but not sure seismic changes are enough? We'll see I guess.

Suppression change is understandable, but might funnel meta into right side of the tree, even tho high life, high res, high recovery builds are probably comparable, need to try it out more, felt okay in archnemesis.

Brittle change might hit too hard on blitzcharges zerkers, not sure.

I'm not a minion player myself, but gearing mattering for them seems like a good idea.

Overall interesting, mana reservation efficiency mastery removal is pretty big change, might shake up meta quite a bit, but again understandable, was a mandatory mastery pretty much. You still can stack auras with high end gear.

Can't wait for trickster details!
a bunch of nerfs

mageblood untouched...rip

Not sure why undertaker was nerfed ...considering that you nerfed corpse pact from 100% to 0 , because now thats what is it , an useless ascendancy passive, and undertake is the only passive related way to scale corpse life.
WTF GGG
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
After seeing that shit, maybe I'll just deinstall the game right away.
Standard league has no point for me anymore if your build gets destroyed in 3 months anyways.
I never spend time posting about anything in this game due to the fact that the Devs do such a great job time after time.

However this is a joke. Anything that works for the average player is now going back to making sure if you're not a 5% to 1% of the top players still won't work without 100 of hours and grinding. Too bad people have lives and kids to worry about and can't make money streaming all day.

Terrible changes. I'll skip the first week until the real balance hits the game after the outrage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info