Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

most of top players use currency bots to trade whatever they want 24h per day and nothing happens no bans nothing. also with this trading system they fix and change prices cause they can buy a specific item many times. and many more other problems makes game unplayable
"
MasterKnives wrote:
And that's fine you can be the better player I'm a ok with that. But to state the game is too difficult is insanity we have more tools then ever to make a successful build it's the easiest it's ever been

if you play 15 hours a day you might be able to do something
Nerf Trade!
Why still no (ANGER) aura buffs???
Is is so hard to lower reservation from 50% to 35%, or buffing some damage. Its like changing one line in the code. Anger is even weaker than Herald of Ash 13% more fire damage for mid and late game builds, not to mention Herald gives other bonuses and is double less reservation. You even buffed raw spell damage which even worsens Anger because with that spell damage buffs Anger is even more redundant and worse.
I don't mind nerfs if skill deserve nerfs, and i like most of the manifesto changes because i know some thing need nerfs and you can't really explain people why you are nerfing it because you made some mistakes earlier (like aura reservations) but why don't you buff things that are like non-existent in todays POE. POE has like tons of customizations and options which aren't really options because they are dead, which lowers the customizations by a large margins.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Aug 7, 2022, 7:22:15 AM
All builds obliterated. Time to start from scratch, or to move on another way.
I really hope that the only viable builds are not the same as now (but worse) making the game more path of oneshot, which is what really discourages me from keep playing
Nice S*** Storm you have created again GGG :D

I dont know what to say really but Well deserved if you ask me! xD
"
xerailas wrote:
most of top players use currency bots to trade whatever they want 24h per day and nothing happens no bans nothing. also with this trading system they fix and change prices cause they can buy a specific item many times. and many more other problems makes game unplayable

Yes, the bots/macro users needs to be punished.
"
snowmittens wrote:

The next league after this video was posted, GGG started nerfing necros and has been doing it consistently almost every league even since.

I don't think that was the reason... I wasn't even aware of the video. I think it had more to do with the addition of Trigger wands and other gear for minion builds that kept increasing power. I am convinced though that GGG absolutely despises persistent minions.
"
I indeed wonder why they tried to fix necros...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIeQKeqZ6e8

maybe has something to do with this.

Calls it "budget" build then says its under 40ex... This also a niche build specific for running blighted maps... Who cares!?! You can find a million non-minion build videos that a far more broken yet there is a group of players who see a minion build do something and they lose their shit.
Last edited by Vaildez on Aug 7, 2022, 10:36:49 AM
"
Simple2012 wrote:
"
xerailas wrote:

Yes, the bots/macro users needs to be punished.

perma ban

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info