Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
mxxxxv wrote:
they cud rework elementalist for golem builds.u pick 2 ascendancy for golems. and then u dont know what to take coz nothing is useful for golem builds.

totally agreed with you.. I'm a golem lover, played golementalist for multiple leagues, tried other ascendancy and skills when GGG keep nerf golem and minions, but I really don't like other skills...

I just don't understand why GGG want to take away the fun for what they call "balanced".. minions can't do zoom zoom and boom boom, our pace already quite slow, why can't we have a easy handling builds? why we must hurt our health just to play a game?

if this league nerf minions again, I will just drop it after 2 weeks as last league...
imo Nerf Determination and Grace as well and double down on the reservation efficiency nerf, Seismic Trap will be still too strong, it scales way too well, it lets you drop a trap and than move while damages stuff for a duration, way too strong in its current form the flat phys is too high.

the number changes on the skills you guys "buffed" are pointless most skills arent played cause of the numbers (most of the time) but cause they suck in a mechanical way, sometimes its also cause it scales bad tho.
Last edited by JohnBregol on Aug 6, 2022, 12:49:05 PM
"
yslai wrote:
"
mxxxxv wrote:
they cud rework elementalist for golem builds.u pick 2 ascendancy for golems. and then u dont know what to take coz nothing is useful for golem builds.

totally agreed with you.. I'm a golem lover, played golementalist for multiple leagues, tried other ascendancy and skills when GGG keep nerf golem and minions, but I really don't like other skills...

I just don't understand why GGG want to take away the fun for what they call "balanced".. minions can't do zoom zoom and boom boom, our pace already quite slow, why can't we have a easy handling builds? why we must hurt our health just to play a game?

if this league nerf minions again, I will just drop it after 2 weeks as last league...

I think the problem with the minion builds is that you afk and do nothing. You just run around the minions and basically you stay afk. What they are trying to do is transfer the minion builds to all classes and make them tier S with high investment, so if you like to afk in the game you have to work on gathering currency to do that. I mean, most of minion builds today, with high investment they just destroy most of content and the player can stay on youtoube and watch cartoons. Empyrean had a video where he was doing upgraded blighted and he left to eat for 8 min with no towers at tier 16. The map was done when he came back. I think they want to address this part of the build mostly.
Last edited by askpoe on Aug 6, 2022, 1:46:06 PM
There is a truckload of skill gems which attack slower, cover less AoE and have far less damage then helix.
gee I wonder why no one uses them.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
you'll have plenty of time to think about them and provide feedback before the expansion launches!

Hahahaha, you don't even care about our feedback, stop pretending that.

Literally all of this league was a good example of that. No one likes Archnemesis mobs being in core? Oh well who cares about feedback and we'll keep them anyway.
"
mxxxxv wrote:

But its Elementalist not Golemancer. I miss when Elementalist was for actual skill use and not golem stacking like a mad man. Honestly it'd be better if they moved the golem nodes over to Necro instead in place of that really shitty Unholy Might node Necro is going to have now.
Last edited by TrueGodTachanka on Aug 6, 2022, 3:24:49 PM
"
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
you'll have plenty of time to think about them and provide feedback before the expansion launches!

Hahahaha, you don't even care about our feedback, stop pretending that.

Literally all of this league was a good example of that. No one likes Archnemesis mobs being in core? Oh well who cares about feedback and we'll keep them anyway.

I am not trolling, but i like the archnemesis mods mobs. When I was beginner I used to die to normal mobs. Now, when I die to archnemesis mobs it kinda reminds me of those times. It is poetic.
"
Elua wrote:
I don't like this character balance GGG manifesto. They dont't address major problems, like for example game is too hard and too time consuming for most casuals. I want relax in game, not be in second and very stressful job. For me difficulty lvl should be in different lvl, separated from streamers and no-lifers. Death penalty should be removed, casual builds like minions and totems should be strengthened, heavily buffed in survivability and dmg. They should be easy affordable too at cost of 2ex not 200ex.

I already lost all hope this will ever happens so I almost not play PoE at all.
I also stop spending money for people who focus on elite, and ignoring casuals.
GGG is not for me anymore.

Go play another game it's not for you if you're really struggling. The last league was pathetically easy to the point of absolute boredom the issue isn't the game [Removed by Support].
Last edited by ChrisR_GGG on Aug 6, 2022, 3:46:00 PM
"
MasterKnives wrote:

Go play another game it's not for you if you're really struggling. The last league was pathetically easy to the point of absolute boredom the issue isn't the game [Removed by Support].

Pathetically easy - uber bosses 0/100, 4 mod rares 9/100,2 (two!) empowered map bosses... Dude, you didnt even engage with league content!
Also if the game is so easy - link a stack of mirrors in a league, if you claim that league was so easy, you should definatly have them, aint you?

Go play another game - sadly D4 aint out yet, and all other arpg are terribly bad... I wish D4 release and competition gonna shake up GGG mind somehow...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Aug 6, 2022, 3:53:05 PM
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
MasterKnives wrote:

Pathetically easy - uber bosses 0/100, 4 mod rares 9/100,2 (two!) empowered map bosses... Dude, you didnt even engage with league content!
Also if the game is so easy - link a stack of mirrors in a league, if you claim that league was so easy, you should definatly have them, aint you?

Go play another game - sadly D4 aint out yet, and all other arpg are terribly bad... I wish D4 release and competition gonna shake up GGG mind somehow...

Do you think you, talking about competition is going to help the argument? I really do not understand why people argue about a global situation, and somehow they make it personal. Be nice, state your opinion and bring constructive ideas. Wishing for D4 so GGG would change their mind, it is kind of childish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info