Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

I wouldn't mind the nerfs to meta skills if there were actual buffs to underperforming skills. This league will just be the last 2 leagues but everything is globally weaker due to the reservation changes. All the builds that sucked will suck more. All the builds that were overpowered will be less overpowered.

The point of every league for me is to play a new skill I never have before. Currently I don't think there are any viable options to try. I feel like GGG is actively crippling build diversity by making everything equally painful and non-viable

I took work off for league start day and honestly may opt to cancel the vacation day
Can we get.
Affinities for incubator.
Map option select until change check box.
Upgrade All oil by Shift Click on do the same for essence.
A bigger blight tab would be nice.
Thank You.
the worst manifesto so far, hopefully the patch will give us something
Wow ... 115 pages in a day.

That has to be a record for GGG. Doom manifesto is not joking around.
Really GGG? Why don't you just buff underwhelming skills like molten strike (literally close your eyes, pick any gem from a list and you'll land on one gem that isn't viable) instead of nerfing EVERYTHING to the ground. You have gave us defense buff to keep us alive, and now are nerfing it to the ground, are you even expectating to bring new players to the game? I'm scared to death to see PoE 2, new players will get in and see how difficulty the game will be. Old players are already quitting the game. Good luck with that league.
Good game and Newbie friendly
"
Deus_Vitae wrote:
"

Press F to pay respects

LOL STAHP xD

Gotta love this :)

On a serious note, why not wait till the patch notes / reveal when actual (new) skill info is released to dump the hate?

Maybe the new endgame changes GGG said are coming every league might be good, maybe 1-2 new skills to try, maybe Seismic's damage on the skill gem cut by xx%....if none of that happens ok I can understand the hate.

@GGG: Releasing something like this without any sort of "upside", as many have said, was probably not the smartest marketing move.

yeah, good luck with that.
Very sensible changes. Looking forward to the league.
thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info