3.18.0c Patch Notes

Remove immunity
"
IT seems GGG doesn't give two SHITS... AN was bad just remove it and revert back to 3.17

AN mods fuck players so hard in blight maps and even story ACTS some cases in ACT 2 and onwards you get un-killable mods and its either death and respawn multiple times or force new instance and pray worse shits doesn't spawn.

this is a great deterrent to force away loyal players and new comers .

At this point in time you can delete 70% skill gems as they are pretty useless now.

I will add my absence to 38% players that dropped maybe when you lost enough players you will finally realize AN was a mistake and revert back to old mods.

Totally agree, T14 blighted encounter is waaaaay harder than T16 130+% quantity maps. The game is broken due to Archnemesis, which gives you absolutely shit drop if you don't use sentinel.
Hello remove immunity. TY

Now for real: FIX YOUR GAME
Just go back to old nemesis mods, this has been the most depressing league in years.
hello remove immunity ggg

No person likes it. Or AN-Mods in general. It was good when you had the CHOICE to do so.
annd im done, im not playing anymore until they remove the archnemesis garbage.
good changes overall. I like them. Archnemesis good. Its more challenging for old players who know how to deal with these fat rare monsters. For new players its... testing their "patience"
"
ShadowCherry wrote:
good changes overall. I like them. Archnemesis good. Its more challenging for old players who know how to deal with these fat rare monsters. For new players its... testing their "patience"

Nah. I'm old school. 2014 is when I started.

These mods screw over a lot of builds with little to zero common sense telegraphs. AN was a league mechanic where players had agency interacting with it. This is because most builds in the game struggle with AN and other league mechanics due to developers plumy ignoring these skill gems for years or destroying the good ones like lacerate.

I can accept AN not being player agency but it needs to be better telegraphed and some of the mods like siphon need to be removed because they hard counter builds. Again agency is relevant here. If a RF build has no agency encountering a hard counter to it then all it can do is randomly die. That is not a good HC selling point. Or even a SC selling point for people competing with each other.
First time here just to ask... please remove inmunity or better remove archinemesis
Pitiful...keeping PoE uninstalled until you actually fix this junk instead of BUFFING it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info