3.18.0c Patch Notes

Remove immunity please GGG
I've never posted on any game forum before but feel like I need to for this. I can't even begin to say how excited I was to play this league, great changes to the Atlas tree that lets you play exactly what you want to along with challenges you can go for, if you so choose. Sentinel made things interesting with you being able to CHOOSE if and when you buffed normal, magic, and rare pacts for a bit of a challenge. In walks AN and absolutely dunks on my hopes and dreams of this league. I cannot even begin to express how frustrated I am at how strong these things are. I have harvests that I just walk out of and waste because there is no way in hell I am either killing them or surviving due to the mods on them not too mention how many times I died just leveling up, which I usually do alright with. Sentinel? Sentinel who? I stopped doing the actual league mechanic because on top of AN, it just isnt worth even trying to unless you are on white maps. AN needs to be removed or added to the Atlas tree so that players can CHOOSE this challenge. I play path to enjoy myself, have a good time, and relax. If I wanted to be frustrated and rage, well...I have Elden Ring for that.
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
hello remove immunity ggg

Snowflakesz! I have finally found you! my long lost litter brother

After all these years! Why did you leave us?

thanks GGG

now name that build Hardmode

then

rollback rare and magic mobs on old mods, name that softmode if you wan

so, GGG can be elitist as you want on hardmore and leave us peon alone and safe on softmode
Please remove immunity and AN mods. Thank you GGG
Hey another patch where archnemesis hasn't been toned down but still rewards you like crap for effort.

Way to slow us down and make the game harder.

Funny how someone said he and some devs don't like making a game that's not fun for them. I don't really like games where risk vs reward is skewed.

Already at a certain point due to POE2 delays, you lied plain and simple about launching same year as cyberpunk. Now we have a game where you spend more time on a season pass than adding in QOL like image reconstruction or giving us automatic auras after death. Good to see you really want paychecks with priorities like that.
Two proper choice:

1, Archnemesis stacked, rewards as league 3.17 for each one with corresponding AN mod.

2, Totally delete them and throw into trashbin. Now that you don't have the ability to do the balance, never introduce any litter into the core game and destroy it!
hello remove immunity ggg
pain > fun

and because i dont like bdsm i will stop playing this "extensively tested" league.

maybe i will play diablo immortal :)
Since 3.18 began, POE became an "interesting" game with "special" gameplay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info