3.18.0c Patch Notes

With the last little passion i have that's left from the past year, please do NOT add immunities.

E* also Archnemesis core is a flop, what a way to kill so many mediocre or more challenging builds.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on May 19, 2022, 10:20:37 AM
hello remove immunity ggg Thank You!
hello remove ggg immunity
hello remove archnemesis ggg
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
HH buff when?
Immunities is not fun, as often as i keep meeting the modifiers that are immune to cold or lightning ailments i'm happy that i'm not doing either of those, but i feel for those that do, so just remove the effin immunities, its bad enough that those modifiers also give them a metric ton of resist towards their respective elements
You know what, why not.
Add more on death ground effects. We absolutely need more CC and ground effects from every monster on the map. Let's put no less than 2 kinds of CC on every blue and no less than 2 CC effects and an on death ground effect on rares.
While there, we NEED more ground effect variety. Burning ground, frozen ground, vines, burning tar, that's just not enough, we need stuff that makes players just see the monster that drops it and portal off to town. More immunities too. The system is there, do the full D2 thing (that no one that played D2 wanted or liked but who really cares), force the players to use minions to clear mobs that have immunities to their damage type, of course, at random. That's why people are playing POE, we want what D2 does and we can't get it anywhere else (ignore the recent ladder release of D2R, nothing to see there, you're totally safe and not alienating the playerbase that chose POE in the first place.)

And then, once you've done nailing the coffin shut, spit on it for good measure. Because clearly, you despise the playerbase enough to see it consistently complain about the ground effects and full immunities (since expedition that) and respond by adding more ground effects, more ailment immunities and more on death mechanics while completely disregarding any attempts to balance with respect to existing league mechanics.
Please keep archnemesis mods and keep making the game better I love all the changes. My money spent ---------->
I guess they dont throw AN-Mods of because for Console the same patch is w8ting and u can much easier change numbers there too, than change the complette patch to old Mods. It feels like the Monster now have Dual Wield Rocketlaunchers and this Patch removed 1 of their Socks. FFS...

Feels like we now have Launch 1 Week Riot.
2-3 Weeks most ppl left the League and SURPRISSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
week 4 Fixing what we wanted in Week 1 (change the coulor so its ur Idea, for sure)
So we can have a secound Launch, woohooo....

Reminds me of Solution selling for selfmade Problems....
dont go this way....
IT seems GGG doesn't give two SHITS... AN was bad just remove it and revert back to 3.17

AN mods fuck players so hard in blight maps and even story ACTS some cases in ACT 2 and onwards you get un-killable mods and its either death and respawn multiple times or force new instance and pray worse shits doesn't spawn.

this is a great deterrent to force away loyal players and new comers .

At this point in time you can delete 70% skill gems as they are pretty useless now.

I will add my absence to 38% players that dropped maybe when you lost enough players you will finally realize AN was a mistake and revert back to old mods.

Last edited by Rragar_Burntsoul on May 19, 2022, 10:41:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info