3.18.0c Patch Notes

Please increase the drop rate of "favorite" map slightly , I'm running 60% minimum pack size on all maps and 4 scarabs (harb,ambush,cartograhy,div) and using the 200% more favorite map chance atlas node and I have 11 of 12 favorite slots unlocked and all set to my fav map and I still cannot sustain my favorite map. With the other map types being turned to currency by atlas node I am actually getting less maps than I am running and run out of t16 without buying maps.
GGG this is a buff please remove immunity
You are dreaming, GGG won't remove anything, they will just patch and patch until people get geared and don't feel like anything is wrong anymore..

Also they won't remove them because that would mean that they were wrong, and beside the streamer queue priority they haven't admitted anything yet.

I just wonder who tested this buffs to mobs at GGG and said "yeah it's fine...", or more important until what act , cuz they definitely didn't test them on maps or other leagues like metamorph and so on.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
What a s..t storm, u think they will get it ? :)
if i wanted to play d3, i'd play d3.
please ... why you like this.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Ohh bad me i forgot to mention Corruptor and how it ripping my summons it need to be removed too :)
Or GGG wants us to all play as skeletons summoners forever..?
Remove Effigy from the game as for making no sense to exist in the first place
Ah please, I can speak for many of us - Please remove immunity and not just that - but also all monsters that has "cast on death" mechanic - they're just so awful and annoying, after killing one you dodge -> loot -> dodge -> loot and repeat..
just remove immunity already GGG its game disrupting
Delve still sucks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info