I've tried everything and it keeps crashing.

"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Ymho wrote:
I updated Bios and after that I was able to play around 30s ...

if you have OC / performens profile your ram, then change that to default values.

Did not even touched it, so probably default.

It was on Normal ... so I set it atleast on fast :)
Last edited by Ymho on Apr 15, 2023, 4:17:51 AM
"
Ymho wrote:
Same issues here only PoE crashing, no matter if I use Vulkan or DirectX11 or 12.
I turned on and off a lot of things, starting to hate the game now.

Crashes are in maps, delves, hideout.

Also Discords goes down with PoE.

Desktop, W11, nVidia RTX2060, i7-12700k.

Driver update done, VSync disable done, played on steam now only with PoE client.

Today I had 7 crashes in 30 minutes. It's soo insane.

@GGG if you make my game stop crashing I'll buy supporter pack.

qweny1 wanna make bet if they can even do it? :)

I have the same issue as you. If your game keeps crashing right after open while you have Discord. Just turn off the overlay on Discord. It worked for me. Been playing for 5-6 hrs without crashing.
"
nngkhoacan wrote:

I have the same issue as you. If your game keeps crashing right after open while you have Discord. Just turn off the overlay on Discord. It worked for me. Been playing for 5-6 hrs without crashing.

Already tried ... but thanks.
I have the same issue, i just cant seem to find a FIX on any of the thread, alot of people are having the same issue with no fix posted or whatsoever since 5 years ago. I reply to this thread in hopes that someone knows the answer.

I've been forced to restart my PC several times after my game froze and i cant even end task it or bring the task manager up. it happened 3-4 times today and i have no idea why.

I dont want this game to kill my PC :(

i have a AMD ryzen 5 3600 and RTX 2070 Super
So i should have no issue playing the game, switched the vulkan,dx12,dx11 around with no effect.
Regular crashes without error on Blight maps.
If you have msi afterburner, uninstall it even if it's not running at on startup or background. I didnt get any crash after I uninstall it.
"
FatHuntresS wrote:

i have a AMD ryzen 5 3600 and RTX 2070 Super
So i should have no issue playing the game, switched the vulkan,dx12,dx11 around with no effect.
hmm I have RTX 2060 maybe they do not like 20xx
"
RinuvA wrote:
If you have msi afterburner, uninstall it even if it's not running at on startup or background. I didnt get any crash after I uninstall it.

Don't have, but thanks for tip
Hi guys! I fixed it for myself. So here's what you need to do:

1. Turn off Solar paladin portal effect.

Enjoy!
I've been having similar issues, 90% of the time it happens in towns and only noticed it after reaching fall of Oriath acts. Rare combat crashes are usually just small ones but the town stuff freeze whole computer.

I've tried quite a few except that paladin portal mentioned last since i havent managed to find out where to turn it off from :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info